1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spec is a trash place to do business with. I messaged about the queen 1/4 joker on March 10 and he said 4 weeks. BS.
I just sent him $900 for the inart joker invoice, thinking it would be shipped on the 7th like it said.
Is there a way to cancel all my preorders and get back my NRD? I feel like I’ve been scammed. I put spec fiction in the same league as people put toys wonderland in. Trash companies run my trash people.

I wouldn't go near that far. This was my first order with Spec. I went into it knowing and being fully aware that it takes MUCH longer to get from there.

From my understanding he is located in the US in California. He deals primarily with the statue companies, so he has all of his orders shipped via boat. This is why if you order from him, you will get those items much later than the other places over in Asia.

My guess is his InArt Jokers came from the last batch that went out in May. The orders shipped from Asia to him, and this is when he invoiced us saying it should arrive on or before July 7th.

I wouldn't go near that far. This was my first order with Spec. I went into it knowing and being fully aware that it takes MUCH longer to get from there.

From my understanding he is located in the US in California. He deals primarily with the statue companies, so he has all of his orders shipped via boat. This is why if you order from him, you will get those items much later than the other places over in Asia.

My guess is his InArt Jokers came from the last batch that went out in May. The orders shipped from Asia to him, and this is when he invoiced us saying it should arrive on or before July 7th.
Heh, when it comes to money, I’m not a very nice person. I had to tone myself down because the cuss words I love to use aren’t allowed here 🤣
Still, I’m not taking back my insults though. When sideshow sends out an email saying I’m being charged final payment, they always ship out that item within 10 days. So I guess I’ll give Spec until the 17th, then I’m requesting a refund for this and the queen 1/4 joker, and I’ll just have to suck a $1,000 loss on the NRD on the various preorders I have with them as a bad investment.

Did anyone get the pre-order bonus diecast handcuffs when they received their Joker from Toys Wonderland? I pre-ordered the rooted hair version from TW last year and I got a Hong Kong Post tracking number from them on June 6th (a little over a month ago) and nothing happened. No updates for a month. All it said was "Sender is preparing item for posting". For an entire month. So I e-mailed them this past Thursday and got this reply:

However, we regret to inform you that there was a delay in the dispatch of your order, which was dispatched three business days after it was received. We understand that timely delivery is crucial to our customers, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Our site will upgrade your shipping service to DHL Express without addition fee , the order will be re-shipped within 72 hours. A new tracking will be sent via your mail box.

And within 24 hours, it was shipped and should be arriving to Sweden on Monday, according to DHL Express tracking status. But what the hell? If I hadn't contacted them, nothing would have happened. So considering they screwed up the shipping in the first place, I'm gonna go ahead and assume I'm not getting my pre-order bonus. Hell, I would be surprised if I even get the rooted hair version. The sheer incompetence of this so called company. This was the first and last time I ever order anything from TW.

Last edited:
Just to be clear toys wonderland lied about that too, they weren't bonus they came with every set. 😂😂

Sending fake tracking is standard for them, used once never again, I doubt they will send anymore out just cancel and list at a higher price. That's another game they like to play. 🤦

Spec is a trash place to do business with. I messaged about the queen 1/4 joker on March 10 and he said 4 weeks. BS.
I just sent him $900 for the inart joker invoice, thinking it would be shipped on the 7th like it said.
Is there a way to cancel all my preorders and get back my NRD? I feel like I’ve been scammed. I put spec fiction in the same league as people put toys wonderland in. Trash companies run my trash people.

I wouldnt compare them to toys wonderland.

Id say BBTS. You get your ****, just later than everyone else.

Heh, when it comes to money, I’m not a very nice person. I had to tone myself down because the cuss words I love to use aren’t allowed here 🤣
Still, I’m not taking back my insults though. When sideshow sends out an email saying I’m being charged final payment, they always ship out that item within 10 days. So I guess I’ll give Spec until the 17th, then I’m requesting a refund for this and the queen 1/4 joker, and I’ll just have to suck a $1,000 loss on the NRD on the various preorders I have with them as a bad investment.
😂 Sorry you couldn't speak the way you wanted. Fair enough though. 4 months since your 1/4th Joker should have shipped and 3 months since the updated estimate is a long time. 😲 $1000 is a lot in terms of figures to throw down the drain. I would probably at least just go buy the rooted 2 pack somewhere else that you can get right now, and sell this one whenever it comes in. Would solve half the problem, but still have to wait for the QS one.

I don't mind waiting to get my Joker from Spec Fiction. I've been waiting for Godot all my life and he still has not arrived.

I wouldnt compare them to toys wonderland.

Id say BBTS. You get your ****, just later than everyone else.
True, but at least BBTS takes your money when it’s ready to ship, they don’t ask for your money and then tell you they may get it within a couple of months.
Now that spec has my money, they can ship it tomorrow or 100 years from now. I shouldn’t have paid them until they said it was in stock and ready to ship.

Somehow it's hard to estimate schedule for boat shipment, and it is understandable that they bill you when they receive the invoice from InArt as the figure is so expensive, they need the cash flow, i was stressed too when waiting for people to pay

Give them some more time...

Somehow it's hard to estimate schedule for boat shipment, and it is understandable that they bill you when they receive the invoice from InArt as the figure is so expensive, they need the cash flow, i was stressed too when waiting for people to pay

Give them some more time...
You’re right, I’m just angry and letting off steam.
I’ll give them 10 days. Then I’m getting a refund. Sideshow’s invoice’s always say within 10 days and for the last 8 years in this hobby they’ve never been wrong, at least in my experience. They told me 4 weeks for the queen 1/4 joker, and that was when I messaged them about it back in March, so they’ve lied before, which is why I’m thrashing them now since they said on or before July 7 and that day has come and gone. Probably be another 4 years to get inart and queen jokers 🤣

You’re right, I’m just angry and letting off steam.
I’ll give them 10 days. Then I’m getting a refund. Sideshow’s invoice’s always say within 10 days and for the last 8 years in this hobby they’ve never been wrong, at least in my experience. They told me 4 weeks for the queen 1/4 joker, and that was when I messaged them about it back in March, so they’ve lied before, which is why I’m thrashing them now since they said on or before July 7 and that day has come and gone. Probably be another 4 years to get inart and queen jokers 🤣
I dont think they are intentionally lying. I've spent over 10k with spec and haven't had any problems to date. I paid in full for both a rooted and sculpted 2 pack set from them and I am still waiting on my shipments as well. These shipping dates are just estimations and it shouldn't be a shock when they are a little off. Just have a little more patience, its not the end of the world.

I dont think they are intentionally lying. I've spent over 10k with spec and haven't had any problems to date. I paid in full for both a rooted and sculpted 2 pack set from them and I am still waiting on my shipments as well. These shipping dates are just estimations and it shouldn't be a shock when they are a little off. Just have a little more patience, its not the end of the world.
Yea, from what I've heard, Spec is a pretty reliable place to order from and always comes through, just super slow on getting the items stateside. When it comes to statues, Spec is one of the only places to get some made by certain companies. Though, I'm sure Spec is only relaying the information they have that the shipping company has given them.

But, I do understand the frustration of sending final payments so far in advance of of an item's actual shipping date.

For those interested.

I wanted to display those beautiful seamless arms on my old custom Joker...

So i modified a couple of elbow joint fittings from a standard narrow shoulder ko body.

I first cut back the forearm peg and then drilled a pilot hole to accept a small screw.

I added some shrink tubing to the peg just to make the fit more snug.

It's a simple mod but it does the job:)

DSC_0144.JPGDSC_0145.JPGDSC_0146.JPGDSC_0122.JPG

Back