1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1689098395781.png

All ties by Dino.

Anywhere that has the standard joker for sale for retail? I think im gonna cancel my spec order and just grab one that’s available somewhere.

people seem to be receiving inart standard from spec fic right now. nothing about deluxe
My whining below:
People who spent the most should get theirs first. The Deluxe buyers first, Premium second, Standard last.
Even if the Standards were ready first, they should have held them up until Deluxe and Premium buyers got theirs.
My whining is done.
My whining is pretty stupid emotional drivel but, *********, it's how I FEEL.

My whining below:
People who spent the most should get theirs first. The Deluxe buyers first, Premium second, Standard last.
Even if the Standards were ready first, they should have held them up until Deluxe and Premium buyers got theirs.
My whining is done.
thats fair and valid tbh. id agree with that as well. buyers who spend the most should have priority over those that spend less.

just tricky slope once the figures gets in the hands of the retailers/resellers, after that all bets are off.

same argument can be made with how hot toys needs to wait on their releases when sideshow is able to get their shipment

My whining below:
My whining is done.
In another topic, I’ve had my queen 1/4 joker fully paid off at spec for a year and a half and I still don’t have it, but I’ve seen some people in statue Facebook groups that have received theirs from spec. They are a pathetic company.
I’m probably never getting that or this inart joker, even though they have my money for both.

Back