1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll have to think about it, the $100 deposit for the pre order in SF is kinda hard to just throw away
Wow, that is a big deposit!
In that case it’s probably better to just wait, I mean you will have this figure for years right, so ultimately will it matter if you had to wait a little while longer at the beginning?

Just saying

Sorry if it’s been answered already (imagine it has) but does the prison diorama fit in a detolf?
You have to put it in one of the intermediate shelves, have it pushed all the way back and the shelf above it moved all the way forward to be able to slide the top jail bars in. They’ll slightly poke up behind the shelf above, but that is the only way to get it to fit

I wish the Jail Cell Joker didn’t have the gold chain. In the film, he had it confiscated from him so he wasn’t wearing it in the cell or during the interrogation. Dunno why Inart sewed it on.
Have not read the rest of the thread yet, but the google search brought me to your reply.
I just got my Inart Joker 2 pack rooted and on my jail - non coat body - there was no chain attached. First i thought it's a production error as in all reviews it had one one...could it be that Inart changed the production on the go?

Nice to see that InArt’s rooted Joker won’t have any competition from Hot Toys for a while. :lol

63B5EA9F-CAFF-49F0-AA27-2F748D003DF0.jpeg

92C4BD6A-B8B1-48A3-9463-7D78FAAE402B.jpeg

Back