1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still amazed at how real the purple coat version looks. Put him next to any Hot Toys figure and the proportions just look so much more natural. This guy will never leave the collection.

DSC_8198.JPG

I am tempted to cell my jail cell Joker and dio though. If it had a laughing sculpt or something to really differentiate it from the purple coat sculpt I'd be likely to keep it. Just looking at what some go for on eBay I could pay off the rooted hair Pattinson Batman and still have money left over.

Still amazed at how real the purple coat version looks. Put him next to any Hot Toys figure and the proportions just look so much more natural. This guy will never leave the collection.

View attachment 647603

I am tempted to cell my jail cell Joker and dio though. If it had a laughing sculpt or something to really differentiate it from the purple coat sculpt I'd be likely to keep it. Just looking at what some go for on eBay I could pay off the rooted hair Pattinson Batman and still have money left over.
I’m the same but I just know a good custom overcoat & coat will get made for the jail cell joker to convert into a full 2nd joker the week after I sell mine 🤯

I’m the same but I just know a good custom overcoat & coat will get made for the jail cell joker to convert into a full 2nd joker the week after I sell mine 🤯
Quite likely but what would you do with the 2nd Joker when the sculpts are so similar?

There is a custom overcoat run being tailored to the InArt Joker currently except the cost of it is $500 which is the price of InArt Gandalf 😵

Unless when you say “custom” you actually mean 3rd party like Daftoys or something?

There is a custom overcoat run being tailored to the InArt Joker currently except the cost of it is $500 which is the price of InArt Gandalf 😵

Unless when you say “custom” you actually mean 3rd party like Daftoys or something?
Yeah $500 is just stupid, but Iv got al iglesias knightmare coat & i think that’s perfect so l have him in mind but I’m sure they’ll be more

After having sold quite a bit of stuff, finally had the space to put this guy in the display. Trying out the magnetic display stand. It still makes me anxious. I did notice I had to keep adjusting his feet as the heels would ever so slightly begin to lift off the base; so, I’ve been keeping a close eye making sure both feet have full contact along the heel and mid-foot where the magnets are.

I’m with the previous guys as far as still thinking I don’t need the jail cell set. Even with futzing, the hair just wasn’t as well done as the regular head, at least on mine.

I still don't like the tie on this set. I’ll eventually get one of Dino’s ties for sure.

IMG_9669.jpeg

IMG_9665.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 647603

I haven’t visited this thread in a bit but this is the best picture I’ve seen of this figure. It’s about damn time I see this figure in actual good light, thank you!

I haven’t visited this thread in a bit but this is the best picture I’ve seen of this figure. It’s about damn time I see this figure in actual good light, thank you!
Oh you are far to kind, thank you.

Just paid off the invoice from Spec Fiction. Supposed to ship on the 7th, that’s what the invoice says anyway. Of course the invoice was sent on May 10 so I honestly don’t expect it to ship from spec until next year.

Just paid off the invoice from Spec Fiction. Supposed to ship on the 7th, that’s what the invoice says anyway. Of course the invoice was sent on May 10 so I honestly don’t expect it to ship from spec until next year.
I also just disgorged a huge amount of money for this figure. I have no room for it so I must find a place for it even if it's in the bathroom.

Has anyone reached out to Todd yet to check on this? Still a few more hours left in the day in California, but it's starting to look less likely to ship out by the 7th.

Back