1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw jokor in my sleep again and woke up screaming. But now Im not sure if it was really a dream 😰😰😰

Should I start seeing a therapist about this??? Is anybody else having these problems here!??

I saw jokor in my sleep again and woke up screaming. But now Im not sure if it was really a dream 😰😰😰

Should I start seeing a therapist about this??? Is anybody else having these problems here!??

Was Jokor over the Atlantic or the pacific?

Old photo from when he entered the collection :rock :rock :duff:rock:rock:wave:panic:🃏🃏🃏
438710-20230325-192837.jpg

Still can’t get over how good this pose is. Definitely one of the best I’ve seen. Has anyone else tried to attempt this but with sculpted hair?

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1554.jpeg
    IMG_1554.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
I need to know how he got his coat to sit like that in the shoulder area, definitely more than just futzing
I did my own take on this pose and you have to lean forward the torso and pull the arms back and up in the tricep area to get the shoulders to look higher.

Still can’t get over how good this pose is. Definitely one of the best I’ve seen. Has anyone else tried to attempt this but with sculpted hair?
I cant see the big deal with this pose. Its good but not really very effective

I cant see the big deal with this pose. Its good but not really very effective
Really?! I think it’s the most accurate pose someone could have put the joker in. It literally screams Heath Ledger joker. Especially this scene

Attachments

• IMG_1555.gif
    IMG_1555.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Wait, you got yours? I'm still waiting on the email telling me to pay the balance!
Yeah after I seen someone else got it from Sugo toys I emailed them saying is there any update on mine and before you know it I got it like the following week after

Back