1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I grabbed one of these single figure cases with the rotating base from Amazon and it’s amazing I may do this with all my inart figs.

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5641.jpeg
    IMG_5641.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5637.jpeg
    IMG_5637.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5638.jpeg
    IMG_5638.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5648.jpeg
    IMG_5648.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My joker from KGHobby is spending the Easter weekend in the London North West Depot courtesy of Parcelforce. And that is after paying a £42 customs charge yesterday on the assumption it would be delivered today. But it's the joker : it's never straightforward. 😊
Damn, I’m in the U.K. and have yet to have a KG package get hit by customs (touch wood.)
Is this common for you? I’m assuming it’s the deluxe or premium set. That box is certain to draw attention.

I believe the standard airmail shipping method is always fulfilled by Royal Mail but EMS or Surface Parcel will be handed to Parcel Force, who I’d expect would be most likely to add the customs charge.

Who the heck is going to drill into the $1000 jokors eyelids 😂
Well a single figure isn't $1,000 so there's that lol. But yeah I guess it depends how comfy someone is making any changes to a figure or prop they own. For me if something will make it better I'll do it. I have no desire or need to keep things stock like some. I just want what's cool and I don't care how 😂

If nobody else does this eye thing I'll do it at some point when I get a suitable 'eye sized' dremel bit. Not in any mad rush though The Joker still looks like a mini Heath Ledger on my shelf and I love it 🥰

Damn, I’m in the U.K. and have yet to have a KG package get hit by customs (touch wood.)
Is this common for you? I’m assuming it’s the deluxe or premium set. That box is certain to draw attention.

I believe the standard airmail shipping method is always fulfilled by Royal Mail but EMS or Surface Parcel will be handed to Parcel Force, who I’d expect would be most likely to add the customs charge.
I've not had a customs charge for years. I have ordered the rooted set. Mine was shipped by EMS I think.

Back from travels... thankfully no invoice while I was away... but man, I must really be at the back of the line if Kit is finished with his rooted orders by next week.

Happy to see people are still liking this... for the most part.

Has Kt ever reached the 764XX order numbers yet?

ok you are the 4th on next batch!
Back from travels... thankfully no invoice while I was away... but man, I must really be at the back of the line if Kit is finished with his rooted orders by next week.

Happy to see people are still liking this... for the most part.

Has Kt ever reached the 764XX order numbers yet?

Finally got to unbox my Joker (standar edition). Still have some futzing to do, especially the shirt collar and tie are a bit tricky imo. One thing I noticed: is it intentional that one lapel of the coat is stitched to the coat and the other one is not?

Finally got to unbox my Joker (standar edition). Still have some futzing to do, especially the shirt collar and tie are a bit tricky imo. One thing I noticed: is it intentional that one lapel of the coat is stitched to the coat and the other one is not?
Yes it's normal. It's because the left side of the coat is used to be grabbed when doing the grenade pose.

For the collar and tie, loosen the tie by the back of the neck, insert the sculpt and then tighten/adjust the tie around the neck with the collar under it to your liking.

Yes it's normal. It's because the left side of the coat is used to be grabbed when doing the grenade pose.

For the collar and tie, loosen the tie by the back of the neck, insert the sculpt and then tighten/adjust the tie around the neck with the collar under it to your liking.
Of course, the grenade pose, didn't think about that. I'll try to raise the collar a bit higher tomorrow with tweezers.

My set arrived yesterday from Kit - 4 days DHL to my door - seriously amazing service :thud:
Took 2 hours today to open it up, inspect, and do a basic lap around the block. No QC issues and I have to say, opening this thing up was truly a premium experience. The care in packaging, the weight of the components, the weathering of the clothes, all superior to anything I've had over the last 15 years of collecting 1:6. Both sculpts exceed expectations once in hand. For my first rooted figures, I'm pretty impressed. I'll need a few more hours to take it all in, but for now, two quick snaps. I put the jail dio in a detolf sans base, and both figures have nice presence. I feel fortunate to have gotten in on this :hi5:
IMG_8762.JPG

IMG_8761.JPG

Paid my invoice today… that deep pit in my gut I got will only be remedied when Joker gets here.

I’m so excited to futz this figure to high Heaven.

Back