1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to laugh, but I also feel that person’s pain and disappointment. :lol Hopefully they bought from Kit cause Kit made it so easy to fix. Kit deserves all the praise that I see given to them on here constantly. In @Kit Chen We Trust.

I can’t stop shooting this guy. 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_5727.jpeg
    IMG_5727.jpeg
    788.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5732.jpeg
    IMG_5732.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
After making many deals I finally made a deal to get the Grail that I never thought that I would get. I don't have the bench right now, but it will be coming soon so I have a temporary bench for now

I am obsessed with this figure. INART Is the new king of 1/6 scale IMO 🤔💯💯🥰🥰❤️❤️🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏
20230407_194156.jpg
20230407_194206.jpg
20230407_194220.jpg
20230407_194306.jpg
20230407_194327.jpg
20230407_194333.jpg
20230407_194345.jpg
20230407_194354.jpg
20230407_194501.jpg
20230407_194507.jpg
20230407_194521.jpg
20230407_194528.jpg
20230407_194555.jpg
20230407_194611.jpg

I want to laugh, but I also feel that person’s pain and disappointment. :lol Hopefully they bought from Kit cause Kit made it so easy to fix. Kit deserves all the praise that I see given to them on here constantly. In @Kit Chen We Trust.
I’d trade my jail cell sculpt for the purple coat one honestly. I feel like the hair makes it impossible to prove but I swear it’s way bigger. It could just be because I have the jail cell set up behind a couple of batman figures and its easy to see how big it is, but when I look at the heads by themselves the purple coat one looks okay and the jail cell looks gigantic, especially at the right temple. Either way both sculpts could easily envelop either of my true to scale 1:6 cowls.

I hate to admit it but I’ve pretty much already forgotten I got this release which isn’t what I hoped for. I just sort of see it and LOL at the head and eyes then move on with my day.

I’d trade my jail cell sculpt for the purple coat one honestly. I feel like the hair makes it impossible to prove but I swear it’s way bigger. It could just be because I have the jail cell set up behind a couple of batman figures and its easy to see how big it is, but when I look at the heads by themselves the purple coat one looks okay and the jail cell looks gigantic, especially at the right temple. Either way both sculpts could easily envelop either of my true to scale 1:6 cowls.

I hate to admit it but I’ve pretty much already forgotten I got this release which isn’t what I hoped for. I just sort of see it and LOL at the head and eyes then move on with my day.

Agree. TBH the jail cell one just doesn't look good to me. They should have used another body for it...

Hey guys, i neeed help.

I received the InArt Joker too, great figure but i think that i have somes issues on it :confused:

Can you check and tell me if it's normal or if it's defects please?

First the jacket, it's the thing that we see the most.
I have a kind of fold, or it's a claw i'm not sure but it doesn't go away.
I'm pretty sure it's a defect because the other Jokers i've seen don't have that, and it's in front so it's visible...

On the right side I also have some kind of vertical lines, is it normal?

And behind the shoulders, it's all crumpled

The collar of the jacket, I can move one side but not the other, which is sewn or glued I do not know

Now the HS, I noticed a lot of spots (i don't know how to tell that in English) that look like warts... there's even one in the black area above the eyes.

A piece of red paint is missing here

For the hollow of the eyes, is it normal that it is not painted in black here?

The eyes are not aligned... :banghead

I think that's a lot of flaws for a "premium" brand, and it prevents me from appreciating this Joker at its true value so i wait your analyse to see what i will do 😫

Last edited:
Hey guys, i neeed help;

I received the InArt Joker too, great figure but i think that i have somes issues on it :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's a defect because the other Jokers i've seen don't have that, and it's in front so it's visible...

The collar of the jacket, I can move one side but not the other, which is sewn or glued I do not know

Now the HS, I noticed a lot of spots (i don't know how to tell that in English) that look like warts... there's even one in the black area above the eyes.

I think that's a lot of flaws for a "premium" brand, and it prevents me from appreciating this Joker at its true value so i wait your analyse to see what i will do 😫

And i thought i was too picky. I really hope it's irony.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-08-13-32-51-516-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-08-13-32-51-516-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey guys, i neeed help.

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to complain more then there is actually a reason to. I would be upset about the coat tho. I dont know if that is a flaw or just a crease that can be fixed with ironing

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to complain more then there is actually a reason to. I would be upset about the coat tho. I dont know if that is a flaw or just a crease that can be fixed with ironing
Not at all... And i never complained about other figures
I haven't seen all this on other receptions so that's why I'm asking what is normal and what is not.
I thought of trying to iron this "crease", but behind there is the location of the grenade it is not flat, so I do not want to do worse than better

If you have OCD this isn't the figure for you. Everything you've pointed out bud is normal. The crease you can steam out easily.

The spots on the sculpt are insane details. Compared to what we see with hot toys in art have captured real detail including skin bumps.

Hey guys, i neeed help.

All of these questions have been answered for days and weeks in this thread:

The coat lapels -- one side is stitched down, the other is not so he can recreate the grenade pose.

The "warts" -- might be sculpt details - you should check against other macro pictures.

The coat wrinkles I would imagine are normal -- steam out or simply take coat off and pull them out.

Missing red paint -- likely missing red paint -- just like the real thing.

Your OCD -- impressive. I'm curious, how do you answer the question in my sig?

If you have OCD this isn't the figure for you. Everything you've pointed out bud is normal. The crease you can steam out easily.

The spots on the sculpt are insane details. Compared to what we see with hot toys in art have captured real detail including skin bumps.
You call that OCD whereas InArt is a Premium Brand??
The spot above his eyes is not a skin bumps for exemple, it's a paint defect and i never seen things like this with HT.

But the most important issue for me with this HS are the eyes, they are not aligned and i can't fix it because the 2 eyes moves togheter.

For the Jacket i will try to steam it i hope it will work

All of these questions have been answered for days and weeks in this thread:

The coat lapels -- one side is stitched down, the other is not so he can recreate the grenade pose.

The "warts" -- might be sculpt details - you should check against other macro pictures.

The coat wrinkles I would imagine are normal -- steam out or simply take coat off and pull them out.

Missing red paint -- likely missing red paint -- just like the real thing.

Your OCD -- impressive. I'm curious, how do you answer the question in my sig?
Thanks for the answer, I am following this thread but there are now more than 500 pages so I must have missed some things

Back