1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Yeah a little bit, but probably just because of how the helmet is framing the face. Or because she's wearing this crazy looking gold costume that could be out of an anime. :D

Hot Toys just posted prototype photos. This is definitely the best Wonder Woman face sculpt so far. Overall, she looks really impressive. I?m just not a fan of the patterned spandex under the armor. It looks kind of cheap. Also - why are they releasing this now? Isn?t the movie coming out in August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please!!!
0ff845a458ab895cb70205edcfc94e83.jpg
859e082368fc9df16d5ef3e63cb8d0dc.jpg

818cfc717dc704f5f0b8e545fc5bec7c.jpg

Headsculpt looks really good on this.

Wow, they finally got her! Looks great. I hope they do the regular costume. I’ve refrained from getting her because of the head sculpt , so I still need a proper WW figure. But if not, I will get this

Hot Toys just posted prototype photos. This is definitely the best Wonder Woman face sculpt so far. Overall, she looks really impressive. I?m just not a fan of the patterned spandex under the armor. It looks kind of cheap. Also - why are they releasing this now? Isn?t the movie coming out in August?

That headscuplt is amazing. The movie was supposed to be out in a couple weeks but got pushed back like everything else. I guess HT is sticking to their schedule for pre orders.

Gorgeous.

Think I'll have to get 2. Afraid to see the price though. Guessing the DX will be $300+.

Last edited:

Wow, they finally got her! Looks great. I hope they do the regular costume. I?ve refrained from getting her because of the head sculpt , so I still need a proper WW figure. But if not, I will get this

Same here. There will for sure be a release with this headsculpt in her regular suit. I?ll have to wait to decide on which since I only want 1 WW but this is very unique with a 26 inch wing span. Crazy cool

Hey, it actually looks like her this time. It only took them six attempts. :lol

What you mean. They only have 2 sculpts before this. The rest were shameless re-uses.

Not gonna lie, that looks incredible! BUT, will wait for in-hand pics before ordering or PO from BBTS if there's no NRD. No need for the deluxe though, as I'd have no where to display it with that wingspan

Hey, it actually looks like her this time. It only took them six attempts. :lol

:lol no better than with Black Widow

Sounds exactly like what people said with the TA sculpt: “Looks just like her!” Yet, now some people are kind of just meh with it.

The proto on this one is indeed a good sculpt from the looks of it, but I’m personally still more impressed with the production TA sculpt. I see a lot of Gal in that; possibly because of the tied back sculpted hair that accentuates the shape of the head a bit better.

Really good sculpt on their end. Wish the hair was sculpted though. Never a fan of rooted hair from Hot Toys.

Don't care too much for this armor so I would love this sculpt on her classic outfit.

Hj0Wosq.jpg

Damn this looks amazing. The sculpt looks just as good without the helmet thankfully, although I do think they hit the eye shadow a little too hard, so this is one time when the typical softer production paint might be a good thing.

And yeah that wingspan is going to take up a lot of room, but it's just too cool for me to not want to get the Deluxe anyway.

Back