1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

I hope the released version is the matte gold. I was a little worried that the gold chrome might create problems like oxidizing.

Bob sponge.

HD photo of the magazine cover.

94584799_10157142183887344_3533661502147919872_o.jpg

Good to see a quality photo of the sculpt.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I wonder how long they'll hold out on revealing this seeing that the movie was pushed.

With that sculpt I'd say this is a must buy now regardless of how the movie turns out.

HD photo of the magazine cover.

94584799_10157142183887344_3533661502147919872_o.jpg

Those who are DC Hot Toys fans should really get this issue. I just got it today and I am completely blown away. They have picture listings of all DC HTs, including all DC franchises they have - 66, 89, Reeves Sups, Routh Sups, Nolan trilogy, DCEU, Arkham series, etc. It?s all here. (Just like when they had an issue last year having listings of all MCU HT) They have also the new ones being previewed as well. This issue is the definitive DC Hot Toys list!!

Those who are DC Hot Toys fans should really get this issue. I just got it today and I am completely blown away. They have picture listings of all DC HTs, including all DC franchises they have - 66, 89, Reeves Sups, Routh Sups, Nolan trilogy, DCEU, Arkham series, etc. It?s all here. (Just like when they had an issue last year having listings of all MCU HT) They have also the new ones being previewed as well. This issue is the definitive DC Hot Toys list!!

Not sure how you get them, would you mind posting pics?

Yeah, do post pic please

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I still think personally the best overall WW figure is the TA.

Do they mention Shazam or Batman Forever?

Last edited:

Do they mention Shazam or Batman Forever?

Unfortunately, no...neither of them have any pictures in the mag...sorry!

Update: They have 2 tiny pictures of the sonar Batman and Robin at the bottom of one page. Can’t see too much detail on them...

Where can you buy one of those? Ebay resellers?

eBay has some, at pretty hefty prices. Not many places have it in stock anymore because this issue is so popular. There are:

CDJapan: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2488649?s_ssid=e311825eaf9709a2da
HLJ: https://www.hlj.com/figure-oh-267-wppfg267
Hobby Search: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/10679808

Good luck finding your copy! May the Force be with you!

Back