1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

In a way, it’s a shame that the creative team decided to not give her the sword and shield in this movie. Imagine this armor, but with her sword and shield + lasso? Wow!

In a way, it?s a shame that the creative team decided to not give her the sword and shield in this movie. Imagine this armor, but with her sword and shield + lasso? Wow!

So you have to buy the other ww figure duh...lol
Seriously tho, we do not know yet but I doubt it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is night and day from the original prototype and looks fantastic. I originally had zero interest and now I definitely want it.

I love the new gold color and the sculpt.

I am wondering if her left wing is molded curved or if it is fully articulated and they are using the same wings for the open and closed positions.

Updated Version:
attachment.php

Original Prototype:
bkvb6ixavkm41.jpg

Yeah I reckon the wings will be interchangeable. Looks pretty impressive !

95090642_1514955561992569_4802200657324933120_n.jpg

I really don't get posts like this Frenchy ?? Don't you even look at what people have written or posted a couple of posts above ??

That Frenchy post is now appearing to be blank.

Whats the ETA on this?

Hard to say with the movie being delayed. But hey, HT dropped Endgame CM on 4/15 and the Mando Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike/Baby Yoda set on 4/22. Could this be on tap for 4/29? I'm betting something will be released this week...

I guess we can now start comparing Hot Toy's version to the Prime 1 version.

Not 100% fair since Prime 1 is a 1/3 scale statue but I think the Hot Toys version holds up pretty well.

Film:
giphy.gif

First-Wonder-Woman-1984-Trailer-Reveals-Dianas-New-Golden-Eagle-Armor.jpg

Hot Toys:
attachment.php

Prime 1:
sSzfX7b.jpg

Queen Studios 1/2 scale statue:
image_714122f3-a039-46f6-aede-941ca1708ddf_400x.jpg

Last edited:

I really don't get posts like this Frenchy ?? Don't you even look at what people have written or posted a couple of posts above ??

Well his is a more straight on shot of the magazine, instead of one taken from an angle. Which I for one appreciate.

Well his is a more straight on shot of the magazine, instead of one taken from an angle. Which I for one appreciate.

Agreed, his pic is less distorted. Pics are good

Really hard to compare since the angles are different. I'll give Prime1 a lead for now.

It's really hard to compare since one will be so much bigger and more expensive. It will also look more realistic but both look great

Loving the updates!

Also that prime1 is killer. But I feel like to own those you need to have your own house with a big enough space.

What's the scale of that Prime 1? I just got my first the other day, 1/4 Alita. You definitely need a designated room to display these kind of statues if you have more than one or two, I barely squeezed her in a detolf.

That sculpt is so much better than their previous versions.

Kinda weird how the HT figure, P1 statue and QS statue all went with the exact same expression for this outfit, with that slight little hint of a smile. I would have expected at least one of them to sculpt an angrier expression given the scenes in the trailer.

I guess we can now start comparing Hot Toy's version to the Prime 1 version.

Not 100% fair since Prime 1 is a 1/3 scale statue but I think the Hot Toys version holds up pretty well.

I'd say the main difference (right now) is that the inner parts of the helmet on the HT don't hug her face/cheeks like the the other two companies.

Also, the 3rd pic you posted is of the Queen Studios 1/2 scale statue :wink1:

I'd say the main difference (right now) is that the inner parts of the helmet on the HT don't hug her face/cheeks like the the other two companies.

Also, the 3rd pic you posted is of the Queen Studios 1/2 scale statue :wink1:

:lol Thanks for catching that. I edited my post.

Back