1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don’t get it…you could display it in a detolf with the standard wings and keep the deluxe in the box until the display possibly changes one day…who knows, you may get more space in a few years…but you’ll never be able to get those wings without paying a ridiculous premium…still makes no sense to me.
Clearly it makes sense to someone out there or else Hot Toys would not have offered a “standard” release…buy what you like, just talking about myself here.
Makes a difference when you're ordering from Hong Kong and Deluxe costs $85 more due to the weight pushing above the standard 2kg limit. Plus the difference between std & deluxe.

Yep, I checked it. $150 more, which is pretty significant. From Sideshow might be a different story though ?

Makes a difference when you're ordering from Hong Kong and Deluxe costs $85 more due to the weight pushing above the standard 2kg limit. Plus the difference between std & deluxe.

Yep, I checked it. $150 more, which is pretty significant. From Sideshow might be a different story though ?
Like I said…for me it makes no sense…even if I had to pay for higher shipping, one typically only gets the chance to buy a figure like this at the retail price once, looks like setting oneself up for regret…the Deluxe has both display options so I would see the figure every day and if I liked it, I would be tortured by wishing I had given myself the other display option too…

He's not. Just pretending to be.
Nope…not pretending to be banned at all smarty…a couple of months ago I was banned for two weeks for making fun of some Dune figures…guess when they changed my status they never got around to fixing it after my penance was complete…sorry it’s not more exciting…

Nope…not pretending to be banned at all smarty…a couple of months ago I was banned for two weeks for making fun of some Dune figures…guess when they changed my status they never got around to fixing it after my penance was complete…sorry it’s not more exciting…
Probably just saves them time from changing your status in future bannings.

just received shipping email ( Item processing soon ) from sideshow 😀😀
R.gif
you are so lucky....😀😀

Back