1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9F70F1EA-9038-49EE-A82E-7347DFFF9345.jpeg
E09EAB80-3FFA-4093-A728-635CE6C051D6.jpeg
BE28DDE9-817F-47A0-B20F-EAF8467F2EA5.jpeg

I just adjusted a little with my fingers, it comes quite well from the factory, I did not understand the bad reviews of her face or her hair, she is absolutely perfect

the head is better if you leave it without fitting into the neck, just resting, the sculpture is more natural that way

View attachment 557111
left head connected, right head unconnected
Excellent info BTVS. To be honest I did think a lot of pics from HT and the bloggers did look like she had no neck coming out of the armour.

Your right pic (and the others) looks so much more natural on the golden armour version.

But like a giraffe on the JL Wonderwoman though ! :)

In the video at 16:00, Justin talks about the GA head on the bvs version and mentions something about the neck peg.
Yeah, I think it's a matter of the conector being different, so it should be easily fixable, even without having to resort to blue-tac.
Let's hope some customiser gets their hands on this soon so we can see what it looks like with the tiara on and properly placed on the neck.
The sculpt still gives me some odd vibes though... I just can't place who it reminds me of, some young actress from the 80's maybe, but it's still much better than any of the earlier HT efforts.

Back