1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say that the figure is a lot better on hand than in the blogger photos. I'm quite happy with the figure. Review is coming soon.

Personally I prefer more of the battle neutral / battle look. More pose ideas. Smiling look kinda limit the pose. Here's my attempt on the serious look. Painting needs improvement.

ww84 jL0zvdpr_o ed1 SR UTP.jpg

WONDER WOMAN (320) ed1a SR UTP.jpg

And here is the smiling look. This is an old sculpt. I've just added stronger eyeliner since she has quite thick eyeliner when wearing this armor, something that is lacking in HT's head.

WONDER WOMAN GOLD (250) ed1a SR UTP.jpg

WONDER WOMAN GOLD (250) ed1b SR UTP.jpg

I'd say get it, especially if you're going deluxe. No idea how many of these they made, but if this proves popular and sells out the aftermarket prices are going to be extremely high. One-time armour variant that likely won't appear unless in a Kingdom Come storyline, well executed and best sculpt to date, shiny shiny armour. Don't miss out on it!
Same thought. I have a feeling it'll end up like Knightmare Batman in aftermarket. People dismissing this one because of the movie and didn't think twice, but later realize how cool the figure is.

It's also pretty comic accurate as far as I know? Another justification to buy :D

And here is the smiling look. This is an old sculpt. I've just added stronger eyeliner since she has quite thick eyeliner when wearing this armor, something that is lacking in HT's head.
I noticed that as well. Diana was like "I need to stop Maxwell but let me retouch my makeup and a bolder eyeliner before going there." 🤣

I came very close to preordering the deluxe version but passed because I wanted to stick to just the JL version (which I decked out with the solo movie weapons). I did want to pick up the head parted out, but it looks like it won't fit the JL body without modifications. However, these video reviews have me reconsidering getting the deluxe version- it looks even better than I thought it would with the spread wings. :gah:

I came very close to preordering the deluxe version but passed because I wanted to stick to just the JL version (which I decked out with the solo movie weapons). I did want to pick up the head parted out, but it looks like it won't fit the JL body without modifications. However, these video reviews have me reconsidering getting the deluxe version- it looks even better than I thought it would with the spread wings. :gah:
better regret buying than regret not buying!

So sideshow shipping date is still March?
Do you think we’ll get it earlier from sideshow?

I gotta say that the figure is a lot better on hand than in the blogger photos. I'm quite happy with the figure. Review is coming soon.

Personally I prefer more of the battle neutral / battle look. More pose ideas. Smiling look kinda limit the pose. Here's my attempt on the serious look. Painting needs improvement.

View attachment 554492

What did you use to thicken the eyeliner?

So sideshow shipping date is still March?
Do you think we’ll get it earlier from sideshow?
I sure hope so. I've already got mine paid for a year ago. It's so hard to tell with them any more. Lately a few at same time as HK, or 3 months later and then release in monthly waves, or just a month or so later.

I sure hope so. I've already got mine paid for a year ago. It's so hard to tell with them any more. Lately a few at same time as HK, or 3 months later and then release in monthly waves, or just a month or so later.
Yeah, Sideshow shipping is unpredictable.
I already paid mine back in June.
Probably next time I will order from Hong Kong

Yeah, Sideshow shipping is unpredictable.
I already paid mine back in June.
Probably next time I will order from Hong Kong
I'm done pre-ordering in general. I'm going to take it case by case and if it's around same price to get from HK I might as well so I can get 1-6 months sooner. If it's going to cost an extra 100 or more just to get early, then I can wait it out and get from SS.

I'm done pre-ordering in general. I'm going to take it case by case and if it's around same price to get from HK I might as well so I can get 1-6 months sooner. If it's going to cost an extra 100 or more just to get early, then I can wait it out and get from SS.
I hate waiting for 6 months to get the figure but I will not pay an extra 100$ to get it early 🤣🤣🤣
In the end I will have to wait till sideshow release it 😑😑😑

Back