1/6 Hot Toys - VGM51 - Marvel's Spider-Man - Cyborg Spider-Man Suit (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I have to fill in the blanks for everyone since no one remembers his iconic comic appearance:

m4cl5ng312421.jpg

I'm getting more and more tempted by this. The Classic suit just lacks some flavour, and this has it.

No what I was expecting in terms of toy fair exclusive but it's cool. Lol definitely looks great but I'll be ok with just classic suit.

I still got this run of Spidey comics,always loved this suit. I'm in shock that they are making this.
Wasn't sure if they would since Miles has been the VG Spidey releases lately. Makes sense with an easy classic spidey reuse. Still not sure if I want him or not, I like it, but want to be picky with expensive figures.

Wasn't sure if they would since Miles has been the VG Spidey releases lately. Makes sense with an easy classic spidey reuse. Still not sure if I want him or not, I like it, but want to be picky with expensive figures.
Yeah not excited to see the price of this guy but he's just to cool and unique to pass on for me. Plus I am trying to collect every HT Spidey figure. Starting to change my stance on that tho as they are pumping out so many with the added Miles line of figures.

I'm not in the market for this, but I love this release. I was never much into Spider-man, but I had the Hasbro version of this in the 90s as a kid simply because I liked the design. It's such a "toyetic" design, and just screams 90s. If I'd ever get a 1:6 Spidey, this would be a top contender.

I like it ..but if I miss out ..no big deal since it’s not my favorite version of him . I will say if the classic Spidey material looks as good as this..gives me high hopes for the classic version :clap

Since I was a Spidey fan in the 90's there was certain suits that I always liked:
Classic
Symbiote Black
Scarlet Ben Reilly
Spiderman Ben Reilly
Cyborg
Since then:
Iron Spidey Civil War Comic
MCU Stark Suit

Yeah...Guess I'll have to get this. I hope we get the symbiote in the next PS game along with the Spiderman Ben Reilly one.

Wonder why HT really doesn’t tackle the Ben Reilly Spider-man look

only Scarlet Spider :dunno

Back