1/6 Hot Toys - VGM51 - Marvel's Spider-Man - Cyborg Spider-Man Suit (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Went back into the game and played with this suit. No need to buy for me. (still waiting for Raimi 2.0 or scarlet 2.0) Hopefully Classic not much longer for release. Still may grab the negative suit as i feel its vastly underrated!

Where is this Special Edition? Not on Sideshow.

FB_IMG_1628828020918.jpg

It's not really a bonus. It's come with a couple other VG Spidey releases already, so it's not a must have.

saw some speculation that they pump out the stuff with low pre-order numbers, so that's probably what's going on with this figure.

I love Spider-Man, but at these prices and wait times, all these variants are a hard sell.

Surprised this released before the Classic Suit, cause it's just that with extra bits.
They know everyone wants the Classic suit. Get all the other suits out before the most popular one.
saw some speculation that they pump out the stuff with low pre-order numbers, so that's probably what's going on with this figure.

I love Spider-Man, but at these prices and wait times, all these variants are a hard sell.
Interesting theory. Always wondered if there was some method to the madness. Odd they sometimes have 3 in a week then nothing for weeks.

Seems like Marvel and Spidey variants in general definitely seem to sit for awhile. Iron Spidey is a great figure and is still available.

This figure was one of the summer exclusives so it was always slated to release in 2021. The classic suit was scheduled to release as late as Spring 2022.

Back