1/6 Hot Toys - VGM51 - Marvel's Spider-Man - Cyborg Spider-Man Suit (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this figure, but sorry that price is absolutely not worth it. Luckily I had no plans to purchase from SS anyways.
It shouldn't be too surprising though - the Negative Suit was $267 two years ago, and the other non-Toy Fair Exclusive PS4/PS5 suits like the classic suit and Miles Morales have been in the $260-$270 range.

Who are you going to order from - Toys Wonderland?

I don't get how the Armorer is less than this Spiderman. This is a double dip with the classic Spidey. Must be a Spidey tax.

We've yet to see what Sideshow is charging for The Armorer. Hopefully you didn't just jinx it for us! :lol

Sideshow’s price seems to be equal to or less than the overseas sellers (2nd batch) for this figure. Right?
Toys Wonderland has Spidey for $270 and the Armorer for $243 for their second batch prices.

Oh! In the listing: "A newly developed masked head sculpt with LED light-up left eye (green light, battery operated)"

Toys Wonderland has Spidey for $270 and the Armorer for $243 for their second batch prices.
Yes, but Sideshow is under no obligation to match that $243 price. That's less than Kuiil ($245). I'm sure she'll go for north of $260. Both Ahsoka and Bo-Katan were $285, and she's got just as many accessories as they do.

It shouldn't be too surprising though - the Negative Suit was $267 two years ago, and the other non-Toy Fair Exclusive PS4/PS5 suits like the classic suit and Miles Morales have been in the $260-$270 range.

Who are you going to order from - Toys Wonderland?
I'll likely pick it up from TBA. I've only had positive experiences with him thus far. Toys Wonderland is never really worth it once shipping is factored in.

You guys will probably judge me but i canceled my pre order for the classic suit and ordered this one instead. It has a very unique shelf presence and it releases sooner I believe. its a win win.

You guys will probably judge me but i canceled my pre order for the classic suit and ordered this one instead. It has a very unique shelf presence and it releases sooner I believe. its a win win.
I like it. I might get both, but I really like this Cyborg SM.

212499594_4141615532573690_2487846578026531759_n.jpg

Do you know where that photo was taken, matticus? I’m wondering if Armorer was also on display.
Secret Base on FB. I only seen this and IM Neon. SS really showed off the Armorer on their SS Con promo, so you might only see it on display there.

Love this figure, but gotta say that knee does NOT look good in that pose lol.
This is pretty much the classic suit. Looking at the classic suit pics, they do look a little baggy on the legs. I assume it is for the obvious posing options.

Back