1/6 Hot Toys -TMS125 - Ahsoka series: Baylan Skoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing. BUT, this is a secondary character from a TV show that I thought was OK, but isn't something most are going to be revisiting time and again over the years. Strikes me as the kind of thing folks will be able to get on discount at some point. I suspect it will do better and have more shelf staying power than the Obi Wan figures, though. I keep wondering about HT's crazy profit margin that they can release all these relatively minor Star Wars characters again and again.

Was about the only good thing in the Ahsoka show apart from the Anakin one, still easy pass

This and the shin figure look absolutely fantastic. Taking everything in my power not to preorder these two as my collection is large enough as it is. I have to cap it at some point right??

Looks amazing. BUT, this is a secondary character from a TV show that I thought was OK, but isn't something most are going to be revisiting time and again over the years. Strikes me as the kind of thing folks will be able to get on discount at some point. I suspect it will do better and have more shelf staying power than the Obi Wan figures, though. I keep wondering about HT's crazy profit margin that they can release all these relatively minor Star Wars characters again and again.
My problem is don't have an interest in getting Ahsoka, a character I was never into (tho popular I know). Don't usually do secondary characters - budget.:monkey2

On the other hand I REALLY liked this character, and it'd be cool to have this mercenary dark/gray Jedi on the shelf. As far as profit suppose HT is just doing more limited runs - when is this out, next year? They'll get some idea from POs.

Baylan and Shin will be the only 2 figures I buy from this line, aside from maybe Padawan Ahsoka. To me they're some of the most visually interesting looking characters in Star Wars and while I don't love Ahsoka I do think this pair is incredible and very welcome in the Star Wars universe.

Baylan and Shin will be the only 2 figures I buy from this line, aside from maybe Padawan Ahsoka. To me they're some of the most visually interesting looking characters in Star Wars and while I don't love Ahsoka I do think this pair is incredible and very welcome in the Star Wars universe.
I love how distinctive their armor is, very medieval knight like

The one thing I find very interesting about Hot Toys figures, is that it's really the best look we get at these characters. You rarely get to see the full picture when you're watching these characters on screen. I always smile when I see people use a Hot Toys figure as a reference pic, in lieu of an actual screenshot of the character.

Having said that, I never realized how 'medieval' the outfits on both of these characters were. Very 'knight in shining armor'-esque.

Ordered both, even though I've never been quite as obsessed with Baylan as others here. But there's no way I could have a Shin without her Master.

Question is do I need Marrok as well now? The three did look pretty badass together, even if he was a nothing character in the end.

Ordered both, even though I've never been quite as obsessed with Baylan as others here. But there's no way I could have a Shin without her Master.

Question is do I need Marrok as well now? The three did look pretty badass together, even if he was a nothing character in the end.
Dang it, Marrok would look really good with them!!! Curse you DaveJames! :)

Lovely looking figure and I am very happy for those that want it. For me though not really a character I care about enough to add to my collection. I find I have to care about a character before adding them to my collection now. That said it would be a great tribute to such an amazing and gifted actor.

*sees the price of these figures*

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME

angry.jpg

Thank the gods Im not into this line. I'm happy for those of you who have to have these. But my wallet is grateful I don't. Holy CRAP

Back