1/6 Hot Toys -TMS124- Ahsoka series: Shin Hati

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a good programme and they didn’t use these characters to their full potential but I need these. Just nice design and will look great in my display

F me. Now I gotta go all in on this line.
Yep, there goes my budget. I was saving for the Obi Wan statue - possibly. IMO beautiful. Don't even have a lot of SW except Mando, but I'll have a shelf of Force masters e.g. Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, and Shin and Baylan. Maybe I'll keep my Kylo #1 after all.

Then they'll release Ezra $$$$ :monkey2

Last edited:
After they pretty much nailed the likeness on the rest of the figures from this line, I'm rather disappointed with this one. It's mainly the eyes that puts it off for me. Their just to small imo. Still a nice figure overall, though. Will definitly pre-order her and Baylan.View attachment 692375
Yup this perfectly shows how the sculpt is missing those very distinct bug eyes that she has.

I was working in Photoshop when these pics were released, so I decided to do a quick edit. Made her eyes a bit bigger. It's a subtle change but I think it makes a difference.

View attachment 692301
its not just the size, but she has WAY more eye makeup also,,,,

If you get a second, darken the areas around the eyes.

Was a similar problem with the Hera figure. Black make up around the eye is lacking on the sculpt.

4823cfa223d4fb385a2d4a8587c80e85.png

As Hot Toys likes to do with their female characters. Shin is under scaled, Sideshow has her listed at 11.02 inches when she should be about 11.3-4 inches. Its not a huge difference, but again shows their laziness in trying to achieve perfect accuracy with females.

They got Baylan's height correct.

Lovely looking figure and I am very happy for those that want it. For me though not really a character I care about enough to add to my collection. I find I have to care about a character before adding them to my collection now.

As Hot Toys likes to do with their female characters. Shin is under scaled, Sideshow has her listed at 11.02 inches when she should be about 11.3-4 inches. Its not a huge difference, but again shows their laziness in trying to achieve perfect accuracy with females.

They got Baylan's height correct.

Hot Toys' specs say approximately 29 cm, which is 11.41" .

Hot Toys' specs say approximately 29 cm, which is 11.41" .
Not to mention, she doesn't look underscaled in the pic of her an Baylan standing next to each other. They seem to be the right height to each other as in the show. The middle of her face comes to his shoulders. Her head is tilted down in the HT pic, but if it was straight/neutral she'd be just about the right height I'd say

ASwvPrgwZcYWskeAGvTT3P.jpg

ahsoka-ray-stevenson-ivanna-sakhno.jpg

500815-431393428-802394518591229-8882491684837463983-n.jpg

Here's Shin with a bit of a paint over. I made her mascara/eyeliner more prominent and gave her dark circles under her eyes. The sculpt makes her eye area too flat- it needs to be more recessed. I also defined her lips a bit more.

shinedit.png

Back