1/6 Hot Toys - TMS113 - Ahsoka series: Hera Syndulla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent reveal. Hera is awesome. Figure looks great. Love all the details. Eyes look more natural than in the show. This figure will add much needed color and alien presence to our collections.

I was also relieved the comments were mostly just about the figure as a figure. For now at least…

Would be great if the cake talk can be shelved at least until the inevitable lull in discussion during the long waiting period.

There was enough of that earlier. :lol

There's a funny comment on the BBICN Hera Syndulla thread:

The main popular characters Ahsoka in white robes, short-haired Anakin, Belan and golden retriever puppy are arranged quickly, and they are all hidden behind~

giphy.gif

Wanna go walkies?

Oh I called it with the tracking device! :yess: And they gave her the satchel with the tools

I still would have liked a 2nd smiling sculpt. Also was thinking they could give her a hologram of Mon Mothma.

Looks more like a green Katy Perry than MEWS. Still a great looking sculpt though. And still a Pass.

It would be odd, but HT could release him as part of The Mandalorian line.

View attachment 668941

Then it was also odd that Zeb didn't even cameo in Ahsoka. :unsure:
Bizarre indeed. He should, at minimum, have been piloting one of the X-wings that accompanied the Ghost to Seatos. To go to the effort and expense of putting him into the Mandalorian, I took it as a given that he’d be in Ahsoka.

That jacket will be a flaking nightmare if it's pleather.
I'm not getting this, but if I wanted this, I'd pay more for a leather jacket.

Hell yeah. I go to sleep each Thursday hoping to see another HT Ahsoka announcement on Friday morning lol. HT did not disappoint! Hera looks great and is an instant PO like Sabine and Chopper. Can't wait for the next reveal. Do we finally get Baylan and Shin...?

Oh good!!!! Three releases in a row that my freakin' SS Thank you coupon expired the night before 🤣 Guess I'll have to beg CS for another coupon. I think this looks fantastic. Nailed the HS

It's unlikely, as they would have highlighted it "genuine leather" as a selling point:
Your right. it kinda looks like the pleather they used for starlords jacket w/c kinda scares me huhuh but it's such a wonderful figure.

Would be great if the cake talk can be shelved at least until the inevitable lull in discussion during the long waiting period.

There was enough of that earlier. :lol
Ok, this seems like a long enough lull-
Gotta love HT for giving the people what they want every once in a while
C74C94CA-F044-40AE-87D2-E76798044A21.jpeg

Before the show started, I was convinced I’d be picking up the entire Ghost crew; now I have no interest in any of them.

However, Hera is looking eye-catching enough that she may just earn a spot on the shelf.
Personally, I think the hs looks fantastic- albeit lacking any real expression.

That jacket will be a flaking nightmare if it's pleather.
I'm not getting this, but if I wanted this, I'd pay more for a leather jacket.

I would too but they seem to have shied away from leather. Maybe they found it too costly. And working with the grain to scale is a challenge.

They've done leather-like texture printed on more durable materials which is preferable to their old style pleather. We can only hope it's something like that.

At the very least, the quality of their pleather did improve over the years. This figure will likely require maintenance though.

Back