1/6 Hot Toys - TMS113 - Ahsoka series: Hera Syndulla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn’t in for chopper because I didn’t think I would like him alone but now I have ordered him and will be getting hera. I’m still going to pass on Sabine thou

Upon looking at it again, I think it's mainly the lack of eye make up throwing it off for me.

There's barely any present on the Hot Toys sculpt making her eye area look more "bare", when she had a black eye wing make up done for the show. Her eyebrows are also missing that darker black make up look.

vSvZ8ke.png
I think she looks fabulous. But I totally agree with you. The sculpt is spot on, but they could also work on the eye make-up and eyebrows. Also, I'm not seeing the white pattern on her lekku. I hope that gets added in.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched all of Rebels or Ahsoka yet so I don’t know a ton about this character, but she looks great and the price point is right. Might order.

Between Hera and Sabine so far Hera is more interesting. Probably because she has a more unique/alien look.

I think she looks fabulous. But I totally agree with you. The sculpt is spot on, but they could also work on the eye make-up and eyebrows. Also, I'm not seeing the white pattern on her lekku. I hope that get's added in.
Yeah it's a great sculpt. It's just missing the make up that she had on for the character. She has that bare face look at the moment with it lacking on her eyes and eyebrow. It's minor but makes a difference. Wonder if the sculptor who did this is the same as Sabine.

zW6X3HV.jpg

While I agree on the makeup, I also think that it will not be at all noticeable in hand. These photos are orders of magnitude larger (at least on my monitor) than the actual head sculpt will be...

Thanks for catching that. I guess the pattern is super light and is hard to see from a distance.
It's very hard to see even i nthe show. I do wish it stood out more because it helps stop her looking like a big green blob.

Back