1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the very few times HT actually made a female figure sculpt that is actually more beautiful than the on screen character. Not 100% accurate but I love it. The body seems to better fill the suit too, overall just looks more feminine than the real on screen character. Might have to get it now (was gonna skip it before these pics)

True but they're brand new SW characters so the clamoring for Baylan & Shin has just started. It would be understandable if HT has prioritized figures for Hera Syndulla, Chopper, Thrawn, Ezra, etc.. Disappointing but understandable lol...
Yup that’s very realistic, they’d probably be announced closer to the end of the line rather than the start. We’ll have to see, probably also depends on how much Lucasfilm cared about the two characters going into the show rather than just now after seeing the pretty massively positive fan reaction.

Good for all the Rebels fans though, this is what you’ve all waited for!!

What's her skin care regime? Could use some myself. Her skin is smooth and flawless 😆
Figure looking impressive. Great sculpt. Hopefully she'll have double joint elbows.

Likeness is there for me, she just looks very smooth.

Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw this, good likeness but weirdly looks very smooth.

I'd be surprised if we don't get a Baylan at some point. That's the one figure from the Ashoka show I want.

What's her skin care regime? Could use some myself. Her skin is smooth and flawless 😆
Figure looking impressive. Great sculpt. Hopefully she'll have double joint elbows.

I actually think the smooth sculpt works well for the actress source material. This is one of the best looking figures in a long time. Instant buy.

Smoooth is goood.

giphy.gif

Day 1 preorder here. First time for that with a Hot Toys release.

Hoping they do all the major characters in this series. They need an updated Ahsoka, but maybe they'll do a costume change if she gets one later on. Surprised there isn't a Shin or Baylan lease.

While I would have liked for a long hair sculpt as well, or the option to remove her armor like in episode 3 and 4, that could be in store for other releases (still want her episode 1 look with speeder).

Top notch work.

Surprise me they didn’t wait until the finale in case of any extra accessories she might need. Always a chance to give them to Ahsoka to better help sell a new version of her I suppose. Incredible sculpt. HT is killing it lately with their new sculpts. Makes things like their Doc Ock look that much worse when things are off.

Gorgeous head sculpt. It turned out better than I imagined. Can't wait to preorder.

Truely looks amazing but I don’t think I have a space for her tbh.
I love rebels and broke my black series rule to have them all

the sculpt etc looks great and it’s tempting but unless something happens to elevate her in the live action I don’t think so.
want that lothcat thou.

and I would almost certainly buy chopper.

and I think balin and shin would be impossible to skip.

looks wise this is a 10/10 for me and a day one preorder.

unfortunately, i think we’re in for the single jointed bo-katan body again though. i suspected it from the pictures, but i just checked the details on the HT site. points of articulation on sabine: 26, bo-katan: 26, fennec: 28

no clue why they couldnt give her the same double jointed arms as fennec. at least the pics make it look like she can do most of the poses you’d need, but still a buzzkill on an otherwise perfect looking release.

Back