1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse looks awesome! Glad Hot Toys made him. I wish there were some other Clones like Fives and Echo (501st version).

Considering the Bad Batch guys already have season 2 colors Hot Toys can re-use those for, I refuse to believe Hot Toys made Arc Trooper parts for Jesse to be one and done with them. I'm positive we'll get those two. Even before any Cassian figures:lol

Wow.

jesse01.jpg

Looks great.

Still don't know though if I want Jesse, or to wait for hopeful versions of Echo and Fives. I'd only want one of them to go with Rex. Don't need/want 3 501st Arc Troopers.

Looks great.

Still don't know though if I want Jesse, or to wait for hopeful versions of Echo and Fives. I'd only want one of them to go with Rex. Don't need/want 3 501st Arc Troopers.

Sounds like a problem for after 2025, at the earliest. You can always just sell Jesse easily years from now anyway:lol

Looks great.

Buy Jesse, otherwise we'll NEVER see the light of any other ARC troopers..... He's a cool 501st trooper as well

The smell of ARC troopers Fives and Echo is so intense in the air as it could molded into tangible form...and finally after years of yearning, they could finally within the grasp of our physical touch...

Back