1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Describing this box office performance as 'worse than Black Adam', while true, is honestly being nice. Could be looking at an almost historic bomb here. This thing might even struggle to get to half of Josstice League's total gross (which would be roughly 325 million).

No idea what Hot Toys will do, but wouldn't be shocked if this line is done.

highly doubt HT will go through with doing anymore batsuits from this.
No idea what Hot Toys will do, but wouldn't be shocked if this line is done.

Why do you want a doll from a bad movie anyway?

Y'all know in just a short time, this Bat-madness will pass and none of you will care about this moment in time, and there will be tons of Keaton Bats '23 for sale.

In fact, by the time you get your Bats from HT, you won't really want him anymore.

Liking Batman '89 has absolutely nothing to do with this movie.

Y'all know in just a short time, this Bat-madness will pass and none of you will care about this moment in time, and there will be tons of Keaton Bats '23 for sale.

In fact, by the time you get your Bats from HT, you won't really want him anymore.

0ef2898db741d569639ff95d0d68a7a2.gif

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not buying anything from this line and this movie is one that, from everything I’ve seen, I personally will absolutely despise on every level.

But, that doesn’t mean I want the line to stop or for people who did legitimately love the movie to miss out on those figures that they want. I’ve been there, I’ve loved movies and shows that others didn’t, and I just don’t think something being divisive should result in an entire line folding when Hot Toys have been teasing it constantly, and ran a whole convention around it.

At the end of the day, it’s their choice obviously but that’s just the way I see it. I’m disappointed for other consumers because this game Hot Toys plays is frustrating.

Had no real issues with the film. Keaton was absolutely awesome in my opinion. Not sure if I'll get this figure or just let the '89 figure represent him alone.

Enjoyed Keaton in the movie and definitely keeping my order for this, but he didn't really feel as much like the Burton Batman as I was hoping he would. Or look as cool and iconic in the batsuit as I would have expected. But then this movie was shot in such a different way than those other ones.

Keaton was the best thing in the movie. I also enjoyed Sasha Calle‘s performance and character concept, although overall the script did her no favors.

The whole movie weirded me out but not in the way it presumably intends. I think it was written to serve to explain, justify, rationalize, etc., why we’re never going to Snyder’s story play out. Like they could have just ended the arc Zack started with JL 2 and 3 and then rebooted! But instead we have this big mess. The mess Barry creates in the movie ironically echoes the mess WB made of the whole universe in real life. But not intentionally, mind you. Unconsciously. That mirroring isn’t on purpose. So it’s just sad really. The movie just makes me sad for all the wrong reasons.

Edit: I elaborate my thoughts about that here if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
but he didn't really feel as much like the Burton Batman as I was hoping he would.
Agreed but the spaghetti scene really confirmed that this Keaton Batman is not really the same from the earlier films. That Batman never ended up helping The Flash or being removed from his timeline. This one was purely a variation in a messed up timeline. Made it easier for me to enjoy it and not worry about inconsistencies or what was missing, etc.

I don't know the cryteria of any of you, but for me it's not necessary to be a good movie.

I love Keaton as Batman, and this portrait fits perfect for me, the suit is a logical evoluiton from Returns, that's all I need.

As the same level that Poison Ivy or Riddler from Schumacher, horrible movies but great characters visually.

Imma be real, I had a lot of issues with the movie, but not getting ZSJL2 and 3 doesn't really matter to me, so that was never in my mind. I thought it was a bit of a mess but Keaton was still great in it. Can't wait for the fig.

Agreed but the spaghetti scene really confirmed that this Keaton Batman is not really the same from the earlier films. That Batman never ended up helping The Flash or being removed from his timeline. This one was purely a variation in a messed up timeline. Made it easier for me to enjoy it and not worry about inconsistencies or what was missing, etc.
Yeah I get that this wasn't meant to be the exact same Batman, but for me the whole point of bringing Keaton back was to get at least a bit of that old Burton Batman magic again, and I just didn't feel it at all. Even with the Elfman theme constantly playing behind him.

I liked the movie enough and seeing Keaton as Batman again was great. I'm glad I Pre-ordered the figure. I noticed when he used the grappnel gun they gave him that hidden wrist extension like the way The Batman had it. Which is cool. But I did also notice their was running gag with making a joke of Keaton's Batman being outdated in his tech. He asked Barry how much does Kara and them weigh before setting up the thruster and also using a ruler. That did irk me a bit but I get it was meant to show it had been a long time since he wore the cape and cowl.

Enjoyed Keaton in the movie and definitely keeping my order for this, but he didn't really feel as much like the Burton Batman as I was hoping he would. Or look as cool and iconic in the batsuit as I would have expected. But then this movie was shot in such a different way than those other ones.
I view Keaton’s Batman in The Flash as a version of that character. Not the exact same one from Batman or Batman Returns. I’m kind of okay with that.

Watched the film.

It's ok, really fun at some points, Keaton is great, but 1 cameo is SUPERB-------

I can't wait for Keaton Figure.

Last edited:
you should at least use spoiler tags when referencing something like cameos. Not everyone sees the movie in the first few days of release.

Back