1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing.
img_1_1686147148693-jpg.643569
View attachment 643569
Agree it's got a sharp deco design.
And visually reads as an aesthetic evolution from the 89- to Returns to the logical next.
(ignoring all those that came between and in the wrong direction:wink1: )

Last edited:
I've grown to like it, and that Keaton sculpt is top tier.

HT would be wise to milk the film for all the cameos it's going to give fans.

7olu35.gif

7oj3dg.jpg

7ojg6s.jpg

Still liking the golden-age pulpy, first appearance inspired one best. The ears do splay out more, as I hoped, surprised by the blue interior cape, (though not crazy about how it meats the cowl), wish it wrapped around the front more, and (for me) that target logo needs to be replaced by a simple stenciled black bat, and needs the vintage beatarang and rope.

This guy can nicely be posed with his dark pulpy predecessors, Zorro, The Shadow, The Phantom.
Ooo mama, that’s the one for me.

PO'd day one! I'm nitpicking but they need to fix the nose on the cowl.
View attachment 643636
Just when I thought I was ready to watch The Batman again, Nose-gate 2.0 brings all the memories flooding back.
I think he's just doing a stalling - ...wait, for it, ...wait fort it ...
Then she comes in so fast he doesn't even finish his own punch :lol
7olzbp.gif
That’s a very rubbery looking cgi Supergirl. The punch almost looks like she’s doing a Mr Fantastic.

Why can't we see that? That would be interesting. Maybe the audience would sympathize more with humans saying ''these super-people need to be contained''.
I mean we've seen that on The Boys pretty much in the very first episode when A-Train quite literally runs through Hughie's girlfriend and she explodes on impact and no one complains. But, Zack Snyder gave us glimpses of that in his films and ppl cried that superheroes don't do that. When Batman throws that wooden crate at one of the goons in the warehouse scene, you see it pretty much crush him against the wall with a blood stain from the back of the guy's head as he slides down. Same in ZSJL when Wonder Woman throws a goon against the wall and his head goes splat with the burst of blood on the wall.

With Superman, he usually always says he's pulling his punches unless he's going up against a super being like Doomsday, Mongul or Darkseid.

Is that The Boys gimmick -- what if superheroes were real?

If there was really a Superman and a Wonder Woman I can pretty much guarantee that they would hook up and take over the world in a bad, Bonnie and Clyde kind of way.

The more I see this suit, the more I love it. I think this will be my definitive batman figure.

Wasn't a fan of Batfleck. Wanted something more classic than the Nolan trilogy figures. Will get Batinson because it was such a good movie and it's a cool evolutionary moment of the suit. But this Modern suit just feels like it brings so many elements together in the one suit.

The more I see this suit, the more I love it. I think this will be my definitive batman figure.

Wasn't a fan of Batfleck. Wanted something more classic than the Nolan trilogy figures. Will get Batinson because it was such a good movie and it's a cool evolutionary moment of the suit. But this Modern suit just feels like it brings so many elements together in the one suit.
100% agree it's how Batman should be all these years after the 89 batsuit. To me it's like I said before the natural evolution of his Batsuit.

I think in hand it will look a lot cleaner in terms of looking busy. Thats one thing that I find pretty amazing about 1/6 scale figures. You can watch all the videos and look at all the preview photos you like, until you get it in hand you dont really know.

For instance the Mandalorian version of Ashoka looks pretty good in the previews and reviews....but in hand it is mind-blowing how good it is. Another good example is the Deathwatch Mandalorian. In hand you realise the figure is actually bigger than most other figures, like hes a big dude in there under that bucket!

So we will find out hey! :-D

I still wish they'd kept the yellow belt, but those prototype pics look great.

I might get the blue and grey version and "I'm gonna murderize you, with my twin guns" Batman but I'll be skipping 'bumblebee' batman and 'icepick' batman.

Not a fan of that pleather(?) collar around his neck that connects to the bat symbol on the figure, makes it look cheap. Hard plastic would have been better so it doesn't look so flimsy.
20230608_223346.jpg

Last edited:
This is based on a design from a "year-one" story, correct? Or was it something else?
I know i've seen it in other batman media before, because the guns are hard to forget... but I feel like i'm going crazy because I can't find pictures of it anywhere.
Either way, this looks great. I would have loved to see Keaton batman wear this and the blue suit.
352507038_279276381334171_8282656967538573687_n.jpg

Back