1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
da5d247fcd6e22fe52328ee91ffb8f4c.jpg
22a7b891045c62a75d300569c19f2079.jpg

Same! That is the one I'm really hoping they can pull off.
Though I might move (at least one) of the gun holsters down to the belt, and remove the target logo for just the black bat screened on to the suit. Of course add a Batarang and rope.
This suit reminds me of the Batman costume from First Wave much more than it reminds me of the 1939 costume (although the ears certainly point in that direction)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...rse_002.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130620214201

7olu35.gif

7oj3dg.jpg

7ojg6s.jpg

Still liking the golden-age pulpy, first appearance inspired one best. The ears do splay out more, as I hoped, surprised by the blue interior cape, (though not crazy about how it meats the cowl), wish it wrapped around the front more, and (for me) that target logo needs to be replaced by a simple stenciled black bat, and needs the vintage beatarang and rope.

This guy can nicely be posed with his dark pulpy predecessors, Zorro, The Shadow, The Phantom.

Last edited:
The release of the empty cowl makes more sense now and does seem to imply some of the other figures from the armory will get made. Hope it fits onto the body as it would seem to...

The release of the empty cowl makes more sense now and does seem to imply some of the other figures from the armory will get made. Hope it fits onto the body as it would seem to...
That's what I was thinking also. Which means getting the other suits with cowls that have face plates and such with a young Keaton is happening. In which case I'll say my usual line in this situation "**** it I'll take them all". Lol

PO'd day one! I'm nitpicking but they need to fix the nose on the cowl.
View attachment 643636
Probably more of convenience for HT so they don’t have to sculpt a nose with the mouthpieces. It would also be more difficult if even possible to swap them if there was a nose attached. You’d probably have to forgo the mouth swap feature. And if the nose was just part of the cowl, there would be a seam line there which would look worse. I think the way HT has done it works just fine

I actually like that his nose isn’t exposed on the figure. It’s idealized, I prefer it. The ‘89 and Returns cowls had the nose covered.

Seeing his nose looks weird. It’s Adam West and Robert Pattison tier. Do Not Want

I'm not a fan of the exposed nose either, but for $300US I expect accurancy lol
They probably did it that way to make it easier for him to breathe in the suit. The guy's in his 70's lol

Why does Batman have his hands up?

A guy who can jump from his Batwing a thousand feet in the sky... who can bounce from speeding cars... he's afraid of... what?
I think he's just doing a stalling - ...wait, for it, ...wait fort it ...
Then she comes in so fast he doesn't even finish his own punch :lol
7olzbp.gif

I think it's more of s super-shove, as she pushes the guys own hand into his face :lol
7oma2q.gif

But yeah most Super punches should be exploding heads on impact.

Last edited:
I think it's more of s super shove, as she pushes his own hand int his face :lol

No such thing. Ever been hit by a speeding truck? Or a train? It's more splat from what I've seen.

The skeleton of his hand would push through his flesh like jello and into his skull, which would shatter from impact.

Why can't we see that? That would be interesting. Maybe the audience would sympathize more with humans saying ''these super-people need to be contained''.

Back