1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper’s drawing his contingency plans as we speak.

Inart's contingency is to restrict entry and viewing on the first full 3 days and first half of the 4th day to influencers of their choosing. The latter half of the 4th day is for everybody else and you will have to enter by batches.

I just can’t imagine they’d turn down another company that they also are dealing with and, realistically, I feel like Howard owes a large portion of his global market *to* Sideshow’s distribution and not the other way around. He’s benefitted significantly from the Sideshow deal, to the point where some of those earlier releases like DX05 Indy and DX07 Luke were literally because Sideshow had those licenses and were willing to share. I don’t know whether or not it does happen, considering their longstanding relationship, but, if it did, I can’t imagine him being in a position to just take his toys and go home.

Don’t underestimate a person that’s willing to cannibalize the sales of a still yet unreleased product with the reveal of a more desired one just to take away potential interest and sales from a competitor by intentionally over saturating the market with said item 🤣

This is Howie Chan. He’s shown to be ruthless. He unfortunately has the upper hand here IMO.

But I’d love to be wrong, especially here and now. SDCC will hopefully be the point of change in this market.

Inart's contingency is to restrict entry and viewing on the first full 3 days and first half of the 4th day to influencers of their choosing. The latter half of the 4th day is for everybody else and you will have to enter by batches.

They just need to ban him on basic principle. He’s not there to cover anything, only to complain and belittle. I sincerely hope InArt are aware of this.

They actually did cannibalize their own sales. So many people saying they’ve cancelled their TDKR Armory in favor of this one.

This one is cheaper and has more value (all the accessories and articulated Armani Bruce vs CrossFit wax museum statue) too. I remember when the TDKR one was first announced a lot of collectors were like it’s okay but they wish it was the TDK one . . .

Last edited:
They actually did cannibalize their own sales. So many people saying they’ve cancelled their TDKR Armory in favor of this one.

This one is cheaper and has more value (all the accessories) too. I remember when the TDKR one was first announced a lot of collectors were like it’s okay but they wish it was the TDK one . . .

Yup, there ya go.

I feel bad for those mom n pop shops in HK that have already submitted their POs. Cancellations left and right will result in DEAD stock, taking up what little precious space they have left. This is a literal **** you from HT to toy shops and FOMOers.

It's funny because Hot Toys desire to one up JND & INART so much is having them cannibalize their own sales like this.

When INART shows off their TDK figure, that's probably when Hot Toys will do yet another re-release of this but without the armory and with more face plates since they only included one here. Throw in a newly sculpted sonar head and rooftop backpack as well.

It's funny because Hot Toys desire to one up JND & INART so much is having them cannibalize their own sales like this.

When INART shows off their TDK figure, that's probably when Hot Toys will do yet another re-release of this but without the armory and with more face plates since they only included one here. Throw in a newly sculpted sonar head and rooftop backpack as well.

Precisely dude! This is allll part of the plan. It’s by design they’ve held back on OBVIOUS missing accessories.

That would be funny if the TDKR Armory release went the way of Young Flash and got cancelled. Then they just move their resources onto this TDK release.

What a weird decision after just updating everyone with the head/cowl last week. That thing is already old news by the very company that created it!

They are ruining their own sales. I cancelled mine as well few hours ago and I'm not even getting this one.
At this point and with such practices, HT can kiss my ***.

So you were right and this ended up being the “new” Bale.

Do you know if the “new” Keaton you mentioned will be an Armory vault Keaton or maybe the Batcave computer with Batman + Turtle Neck/Jeans Bruce?

If I were new to the hobby this would be an absolute purchase. It's looking very solid, can't take that away from them.

Dick move to the people who pre-ordered the other one, though.

Trying to imagine getting so mad or worked up about this, and I just can't.

I didn’t and have no intentions POing any of HT Batman and armory. Gonna wait for InArt’s. So I’m definitely not mad or worked up. More upset at yet another attempt from HT to sabotage a competitor’s chances in finding their place in a crowded field. Despite knowing ‘it’s business, gotta do what you gotta do”, it still bothers me since we as collectors don’t benefit from this. Imagine if InArt closed, We’re just gonna revert back to a pre-InArt hobby. No innovations, no more accurate portraits, just lazy upon lazy releases and re-releases.

That’s what has me upset. I can’t speak for everyone else as they have their reasons.

So I don’t normally bring in YTers into the discussion…but I couldn’t help myself this time.

‘Riley reviews’ video on this is funny. It’s like 15 out of the 16 min video is spent ranting and being upset (rightfully so) at this reveal, and the last minute with him saying I’m still getting this.

🤣🤣🤣

Bro even asked why HT would do something like this…

Like…dude, you just answered that question in the last minute of your vid. I have no ill will towards the guy, he does seem like an over positive collector for the most part…I just find the lack of self control amusing 😂
He's a clown. Like I mentioned before.

Last edited:
So you were right and this ended up being the “new” Bale.

Do you know if the “new” Keaton you mentioned will be an Armory vault Keaton or maybe the Batcave computer with Batman + Turtle Neck/Jeans Bruce?
When we last spoke, he said "multiple Bales, Afflecks & Keatons"
I haven't talked to him due to being really occupied with a lot of tough stuff lately, and before that he was pissed off at something so wasn't responding like he used to do, but will try my best to make him spill some extra beans lol

Last edited:
When we last spoke, he said "multiple Bales, Afflecks & Keatons"
I haven't talked to him due to being really occupied with a lot of tough stuff lately, and before that he was pissed off at something so wasn't responding like he used to do, but will try my best to make him spill some extra beans lol

Hmm so it could be another 1989 and/or Returns 2.0 then

Wonder if this Armory 2.0 is testing the waters to see what the market will do. They just announced the deluxe ‘89 Batman 2.0 is about to ship so I doubt they’d release another ‘89 but after today, who knows?

Shame that’s how Hot Toys is celebrating Batman’s 85th. Instead of making new versions or new characters, it’s just 2.0s.

- Affleck BvS 2.0
- Armored BvS 2.0
- TDK Armory Bale 2.0

Wonder when they’ll announce Pattison the Batman 2.0 :lol

Back