1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys has meticulously refined the design process to craft collectibles that capture the screen appearance with unparalleled accuracy. Presenting 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) collectible set based on Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight, the team has poured their passion and expertise into delivering this exceptional piece. Every element, from the intricate textures and weathering effects on the Batsuit to the masterfully crafted components of the armory, has been thoughtfully designed to immerse collectors in the cinematic world of The Dark Knight.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory collectible is faithfully recreated based on its complex design in the movie. Measures 36.5cm in height, the specialized armory features LED light up function over the ceiling operated by USB power and sophisticated paint application. From the armory doors housing the advance tech to the storage compartments for his weaponries and gadgets, all has been carefully curated.

The Batman figure with costume detail enhanced allows fans to showcase the iconic Batsuit within the armory setting. Features a newly crafted Batman cowl, and a refined Batsuit that precisely replicates the armor detailing around the neck, shoulders, gauntlet and back. A black fabric cape and multiple numbers of interchangeable hands provide dynamic posing possibilities, while a newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs offer endless display options.

Complementing the Batman figure is an equally impressive Bruce Wayne figure, based on the image of Christian Bale in the role. This screen-accurate figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs, as well as a newly tailored suit that captures the character’s aesthetic and attire.
Upgrade your crime-fighting collection with this Batman Armory and Bruce Wayne (2.0) set!

Hbvpx5E.jpeg

HMDWWtr.jpeg
xV7N6TV.jpeg
9tUvDPz.jpeg
Y15aI7n.jpeg
lv8z20w.jpeg
liCrJVd.jpeg
nHgrl2A.jpeg

K6S7tAP.jpeg
wAxbl5b.jpeg
ajSqDKH.jpeg
bySP6LV.jpeg
78fj7Ri.jpeg
xKFXVLA.jpeg
UwxpgUP.jpeg
1ttABWj.jpeg
yRYaSCp.jpeg

pUIeqgf.jpeg

j2Rb0FO.jpeg

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuu

This is great, but seriously, what the fuuu

Why not redo BB and give him the OG armory in that wooden armoire, would have at least been different enough to not piss people off..

Edit* and where's the mouth plates? They give up on them? Neither of these new bats have mouth options

Duuuude, this one gets a fully articulated Bruce body??? And a full tailored suit? lmao Hot Toys you *******. And also revealing this MONTHS after people have already pre-ordered the TDKR armory.

I haven’t bought the armory yet so I’m 100% getting this. Bummed why they decided to put the gloves above the gauntlet again when it was fixed on their other armory version.

JND must be ashamed of themselves HT made a better rendition of TDK armory. Bale headsculpt is better plus their Batman is articulated.

Inart in the other hand I’ll keep my eye out and maybe I’ll buy their Batman to pair with this set. I really wish the armory by itself was a separate item.

I haven’t bought the armory yet so I’m 100% getting this. Bummed why they decided to put the gloves above the gauntlet again when it was fixed on their other armory version.

JND must be ashamed of themselves HT made a better rendition of TDK armory. Bale headsculpt is better plus their Batman is articulated.

Inart in the other hand I’ll keep my eye out and maybe I’ll buy their Batman to pair with this set. I really wish the armory by itself was a separate item.
The gloves above the gauntlet is actually accurate to the dark knight which is what this figure is from
In rises its tucked in instead

I’ll just keep waiting for INART. You just know they’ll be offering the same things: Batman, Bruce Wayne in the 3-piece suit, and the Armory.

They’re just getting ahead and taking away potential sales from the looming INART offering. They want to have their own slice of the pie within this TDK 1/6 market share 😆

They definitely won’t make a Begins 7.0 since INART has no current plans.

Duuuude, this one gets a fully articulated Bruce body??? And a full tailored suit? lmao Hot Toys you *******. And also revealing this MONTHS after people have already pre-ordered the TDKR armory.
@Aybaig was right again! Another Bale.

Why this suit again? :lol Hot Toys have no shame.

It looks decent enough but doubtless InArt will better it in every way when they reveal there's. I'll wait.
Geez. We get, what, five revisions to this suit and one crappy version of Begins with a reissue of the same crappy figure but with an inaccurate glossy suit. I just don’t understand that.
Love, love, love the Dark Knight but I’ve got zero interest in all of these revisits lately. Just feels uninspired at this point. Only two face was a worthy update.
I've seen this like 5 times... is this new?

IMG_2570.jpeg

I finally got a chance to use this picture…holy **** 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats on those excited!

The gloves above the gauntlet is actually accurate to the dark knight which is what this figure is from
In rises its tucked in instead
That’s good to know thank you, I feel better picking this up then. I’m used to every custom having their gloves cut out that’s probably why lol.

This must mean InArt’s reveal should be imminent.

Now THAT I’m excited for.
I'm probably getting this no lie even though I have the DKR armory on PO and almost paid off. Need at least one Batman figure on display and BW with armory. But I'll definitely get InArt and just cancel all of these when that drops. Lmao

Back