1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man 3 - Coming Soon Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2Qi7xv8.png

cqrO50d.png

bc96caebafc018c81c05984121f062757d5779a0.gif

Last edited:
I know we have NWH Tobey in the red and blue already, but I wonder if HT will use this as an opportunity to make another red and blue Toby with a new headsculpt that has moving eyes or if it'll just be black suit Spidey? 🤔 Would also be interesting if they made a Topher Grace Eddie Brock/ Venom

Last edited:
Unless they're using the same (or upgraded) suit material from the early Spidey figures, I'll pass. The first black suit spidey suit always bounces back after posing, that doesn't work with the Spider-man suit material over the past few years. Ridiculous for a character like this :slap

Anything Raimi related is a must have! Seriously make a freakin' MJ and Aunt May, even. Do it all.

Cool to see, but I'll be (pleasantly) shocked if this means anything except a black recolor of the NWH Tobey and that's it. I'd kill for a Sandman and Venom, though.

Cool but why Spiderman 3 again? Is there some reason they can't get the license for the more highly regarded first and second films?

Strange they choose the worst film in the trilogy. Doc Ock and and Green Goblin from the first two movies would be more desirable to me.

No real interest in this movie unless it's a 1/4 scale red and blue suit Tobey figure.

Strange they choose the worst film in the trilogy. Doc Ock and and Green Goblin from the first two movies would be more desirable to me.

No real interest in this movie unless it's a 1/4 scale red and blue suit Tobey figure.
I tho k it’s cause they still have the rights for it? Idk. They made the old figs in like 2010 and sat on the license for so long so maybe it’s about to expire or something lol

Back