1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`M still happy with my modd toy works mace windu. i gave him the hot toys nick fury body. i would grab parts off this to make it even better like the robe the light sabes and hands

I think it's more accurate than Padme.
BTW, will those figures come only in anniversary box? I prefer consistency inmmy collection.

Loving the Jedi Temple base,amongst other things.
Hoping Mace sells well so Kit Fisto can be potentially made.

Mace will probably be one of their highest selling figures this year (well next year I guess?) from Star Wars, it it more of a shock that it took him this long to be made honestly. I would love for them to dive into more aliens and members of the Jedi Council fits that perfectly.

They'll be some that deserve to be made before her, but I would love Shaak Ti.

Wow nice. The PT Jedi are going to look great together on a shelf. Just need a new PT Yoda now that doesn’t look like an angry old woman 😂.

Got a coupon this morning from my Vaughn order in November and couldn't use it on Mace. Usually you can use these coupons for a few weeks on new pre-orders.

:cautious:

Got a coupon this morning from my Vaughn order in November and couldn't use it on Mace. Usually you can use these coupons for a few weeks on new pre-orders.

:cautious:
They've definitely stopped allowing that lately. The amount of figures on pre-sale that you can use codes on really seems to have dwindled going into the end of the year. I started ordering from Kit entirely because it really just pissed me off how much they're taking away from the customers lately.

Sculpt seems to get a little worse every time I see it so hopefully that will be tweaked between now and 2025.

It’s the first time I’ve noticed the power cable for the usb lightsaber feeding in from the centre point of the hilt.
I’ve seen them protrude out from the bottom of so many customs which has ruined the visual benefit of the enhanced blade for me but, as the wire can now run concealed straight up the sleeve, I’m way more into it.

Last edited:
The 1/6th scale Mace Windu Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie

- One (1) newly developed head sculpt

- Movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32cm tall

- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:

- One (1) force using left hand
- One (1) relax right hand
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable armored hands including:
- One (1) force using left hand
- One (1) relax right hand
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo

Costume:
- One (1) dark brown colored Jedi robe
- One (1) brown colored robe with belt
- One (1) beige colored tunic
- One (1) brown colored belt
- One (1) pair of beige colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted purple lightsaber (USB power operated)
- One (1) purple lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- One (1) holocaster
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

That likeness needs some work.
Who the heck is that?
How is this likeness somehow worse than the old Nick Fury figure?
Exactly. After nailing his likeness with the TWS figure I assumed this one would have been a breeze for them.
Sculpt does look to be lacking. Almost like a mix of Sam Jackson and the CW animation likeness.
Yeah I'm not seeing a really good likeness to Jackson there. It honestly looks like they instead just tried to do a realistic Clone Wars version from the TV show and somehow ended up with that.
Yep. Sculpt is great, just doesn’t look a lot like Mace Windu.

Side by side comparison time somebody with a pc.
Yeah this figure looks really cool, but the likeness feels off. And with the premium price of Hot toys i feel like it needs to be pretty much dead on to justify the price. But maybe ive just gotten too used to hot toys and the wow factor doesnt pop as much. But again this figure does look cool
You are all right. We deserve a head sculpt like this.....

Star Wars announces return of Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn | The Digital Fix

Instead, Hot Toys will re-tweak the sculpt and give us this.....

1.jpg

Back