1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn’t planning on getting this version of Anakin but man he looks too dang good! Just missing his poncho to have all the looks in the movie I think.

Also, give me that sculpt with ROTS hair

Also going to pick up spare boots and vests to keep pristine for the future :lol

Last edited:
The PERS is such a nice surprise! And finally USB lightsabers! I hope lots of people buy both him and Padme to convince HT to keep the prequel figures coming!

I don’t collect SW Hot Toys (except for the Kenobi Vader on order) but I wanted to acknowledge that this is one of the best sculpts HT has ever done. It looks stunning. Absolutely nailed it.

I always thought the ROTS sculpt was a little off; but this is Hayden through and through.

4AE97E39-B794-4484-BD0B-FCC5F5AC4961.jpeg

Well we have been demanding Padme for awhile now regardless of the quality of the film. HT have done Samuel L Jackson a few times now (and really well) so Mace should be great as well.

By the time he's actually available, i'll be celebrating 20 years of 1/6 collecting. I never thought i'd have to wait so long for this figure to happen. Looking at these pics, it was well worth the wait though.

DAMN.

Just when I thought I was out, Hot Toys pulls me back in!

Amazing likeness and look for both Padme and Anakin. Getting these for sure, please don't drop too far in quality!

Phase 2 collectibles will have rolling eyes all the time? A response to Inart possibly?
People seem to be celebrating Rolling Eyes on these whereas they have been frequently criticized in the past on all but Batman figures. Now while they look good on these prototypes there's every chance all the usual drawbacks will be there on the figures people get in hand.....

People seem to be celebrating Rolling Eyes on these whereas they have been frequently criticized in the past on all but Batman figures. Now while they look good on these prototypes there's every chance all the usual drawbacks will be there on the figures people get in hand.....

I thought they worked very nicely on their Jack Sparrow, looked really good. Their Batman was a bit bug-eyed but that came out years ago. But the quality of their eyes don't look as good as they do now. So if the quality of the eyes come out well it will add to the figure. Holding out hope.
But as a response to Inart, if they have them on every figure and people praise them then it's just another slight against Hot Toys, seems a natural responce no matter the quality before. Just means they need to implement it better and it looks well implemented in these prototypes.

Still need to see how Inart's turns out.

Back