1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just going to join in, phenomenal sculpt. 10/10 prototype. A figure not near the top of my wish list, but I’m so in. First hot toys announcement I’ve been excited for in over a year.

This was the best news to wake up to! I've been dreaming of this release and its finally real. Now I need a speeder bike to pair him with!

Anakin's portrait looks amazing. They nailed it. A nice surprise to wake up to this announcement after waiting so long.

I'm so interested to see how these USB sabers will work. Has there been any details regarding them? If I'm not mistaken, Bespin Luke will be the first to release with it. I'm just curious how it will all work.
Anyway, this HS is absolutely spot on in my opinion. They really nailed the likeness. I may have to do a Ani/Dooku setup.

The wait begins! I'm going to order the other AOTC figs too. C3PO, R2D2, and Battle Droid all look good!

Good...good..now order 2 Battle Droids.

1DvK.gif

they absolutely crushed this likeness. like they finally, finally got hayden’s likeness down. i feel like in video games, other figures, fan art… it always looks like “anakin” but it somehow doesnt fully resemble hayden. this is uncanny.

the rolling eyes really set off this particular release too, perfect to pull off his intense expressions from the movie. green saber included, awesome box… so exciting all around.

hopefully we get ep2 kenobi reasonably soon, but even just this pairing with padme is stunning. theyll be a standout detolf shelf together.

10 year old me didnt care about crappy dialogue or bad cgi, anakin and jango were my favorite characters growing up, and i loved AOTC. fast forward to 2022, and in the same year we finally got an incredible jango release (personally my FOTY), and we close out the year with this amazing anakin reveal. count me as one very happy 90s baby.

sorry for the tangent but damn. so glad AOTC 20th didnt end up just being wave 1. bravo HT.

the wait begins…
7B15271C-7339-4AF9-83D4-61865ED3B450.jpeg

Back