1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist for the Shiny just converted at SS. I guess it really does happen once in a while.

Congrats!

I had a New Avengers Scarlet Witch waitlist conversion I want to say like... almost a year or two after the figure had released? Which was really odd.

This figure is still new and being processed so there'll likely be some more waitlist conversions for a bit as they go through orders. So hopefully others here are lucky as well.

I used my shiny as a base to make the Captain Wilco that I loved in TBB Season 2

IMG_5838.jpeg

More in my instagram :

I bought an orange pauldron and thought to find a pack to rig, then stick him on a Blurrg as an homage to the OT Dewback Sandy. I like what you did - HT really ought to do a troop builder set with all the options. I think they’d triple kill it in volume sales

Invoice from KG Hobby received, the figure to be despatched on 19th May.
Curious; I’m still waiting on them to get stock for Captain Vaught, Ark Trooper Jesse, Kuiil, Grogu Accessory set, Ahsoka & Grogu & Mando Luke dlx but Shiny Clone, the most recent release of that bunch, is first in stock…

AotC R2-D2

Geonosis Battle Droid

Is this your “Bo-Katan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Order 66 Clone Betrayal + Night of a Thousand Tears” display?
No, it's my waiting till October now for my Moducases to arrive. Since I have no place to put her properly I placed her there. Also to break up the clones/Imperials.
The Moducases got pushed back. :mad:

No, it's my waiting till October now for my Moducases to arrive. Since I have no place to put her properly I placed her there. Also to break up the clones/Imperials.
The Moducases got pushed back. :mad:

Same..I sent a very frustrating e-mail to them.

Was supposed to be shipping this month or last, got pushed to July. So aggravating.

I love the idea of displaying battle droid parts on clone trooper diorama bases, but given the battle droid remains from the HT Obi Wan set is so expensive and unavailable now... where's a good place that sells 1/6th battle droid parts or 3d prints of it? Can't seem to find any lately...

I love the idea of displaying battle droid parts on clone trooper diorama bases, but given the battle droid remains from the HT Obi Wan set is so expensive and unavailable now... where's a good place that sells 1/6th battle droid parts or 3d prints of it? Can't seem to find any lately...
Just buy that crappy old 12” Hasbto Battledroid and rip it apart.

Same..I sent a very frustrating e-mail to them.

Was supposed to be shipping this month or last, got pushed to July. So aggravating.
This is why I never ordered from them. I made an inquiry for custom cases some years back, there was a back and forth and zero follow-up after that. I don't chase people to give them my money.

Just buy that crappy old 12” Hasbto Battledroid and rip it apart.
even better, find the old AMT Battledroid on stap model kit. more accurate droid than hasbro, can often be found cheap and is already in pieces waiting for paint. just assemble and paint the pieces you want to use then you also have a STAP you can build, paint and use for your other figures

This is why I never ordered from them. I made an inquiry for custom cases some years back, there was a back and forth and zero follow-up after that. I don't chase people to give them my money.

Definitely regretting a bit, the one thing I'll give them, is that they've responded almost immediately each time I've written to them, and explained the situation, I didn't like it but they at least responded, instead of just leaving me in the dark.

That is all I got lol.

It is disappointing as I'm waiting for these cases to finish my office display, so everything else is kinda halted for the time being.

even better, find the old AMT Battledroid on stap model kit. more accurate droid than hasbro, can often be found cheap and is already in pieces waiting for paint. just assemble and paint the pieces you want to use then you also have a STAP you can build, paint and use for your other figures
I’ve got two of those under my bed just waiting for the day I can be arsed to do some work.
They’re gonna be there a very long time.

Back