1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly do my part, I have army built since mms267/268 TKs in 2015. Probably over 150 HT trooper variant pieces in the collection today. I’m a sucker for any armored Star Wars character.

I always pre-order, so I’m not taking from available stock. To your point it hopefully can help with the number of extra available in a very, very small way.
This is awesome!!!
Stoked to see these at some point all displayed!!
Hot toys need to make the Gunship for THIS reason!

I'm genuinely happy to see this number from you. It is actually mind blowing and grateful to certain extent because multiple people like you buying in sheer volume like this definitely helps fuel the clone pipeline in full capacity in the foreseeable future.

thumbs-up-star-wars.gif

It is nice to see that kind of support since I've seen some very unkind things said to people with more than a couple of these in other places. It was a bit troubling. But that's another reason why I prefer to stick around here.

I think more than the few people who might've gotten multiple cases, the general outpouring of demand from everyone else sends a very clear message to Hot Toys and the distributors. They can't ignore that there was not enough of this figure made, even if there were circumstances beyond their control.

Clone demand is here are here and here to stay for the foreseeable future.

I love the idea of displaying battle droid parts on clone trooper diorama bases, but given the battle droid remains from the HT Obi Wan set is so expensive and unavailable now... where's a good place that sells 1/6th battle droid parts or 3d prints of it? Can't seem to find any lately...
ART15 Customs sells some battle droid parts. Reasonable pricing too.

And mine's been delayed til 30 june
I hate the European waiting times ...

I had, for some unspeakable reason, a nightmare about the DC-15 debate being realistic or cartoony. Weird. Anyway, cool figure pictures and I anticipate that massive display of @hokietwo !
oh, right, sorry, I was out living life, here you go:

Me: That isn't the movie weapon.
Other user: yes it is
Me: nu-uh
Other user: yuh-uh
Me: nu-uh
Other user: yuh-uh
(repeats ad nauseum)
Admin: STFU! Even though one of you is factually correct we just want some quiet

Ends.

several days/weeks later after all is settled:
Some other user: HEY GUYS! SHUT UP THE ARGUMENT!!!!! GAH!!!

Back