1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn’t look massive compared to the 501st. Although they still don’t have the red on the back of the fin!!!

B935713C-3965-4650-B0FB-A3F2617355C2.jpeg

I won't be getting any of these, would rather save the space for other Clones, but happy to everyone who has been waiting for this.

I’m more annoyed that the “mouth” lines are still too wide.

Clone Comparison copy1.jpg

What's more annoying is that the Pilot helmet seems to have a more accurate/completely different headsculpt in regards to that.

Weirdly though it looks like the Pilot was hand sculpted fairly poorly? (see the mouth fins in comparison to the standard Phase 1).

Yeah, as much as I love clones, and we were all expecting a barrage of them from HT, these still feel very thrown together.

You can see the differences more clearly here:

Clone-Comparison-anim.gif

Clearly a different sculpt, so it'll be very sad if they just release this Phase 2 as is.

Yeah, as much as I love clones, and we were all expecting a barrage of them from HT, these still feel very thrown together.
I think it’s particularly frustrating because there are Clones people have been clamoring for (Fives, Fox, Wolffe, Crosshairs, Waxer, 212th) and we got these generic ones that feel rushed and a bit inaccurate.

It’s frustrating that HT seems to be getting so lazy. Can’t use the pandemic as an excuse anymore.

I might have to bite on one of these. Wonder how well they will pair with the sideshow versions? I only have the blue phase 1 Lt left.

I just bought a loose Gatling Gun... :lol

Surprised it wasn't included.

Wonder if they're backs are magnetic like the 501st so the jetpacks will attach?

Back