1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also all have some sort of devices on their hands:

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Others have also speculated it could potentially be the work of BARF (God he needs to work on that acronym) that Tony introduced in CW, like boylost said.

I know what those are. It’s Morphin’ Time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Others have also speculated it could potentially be the work of BARF (God he needs to work on that acronym) that Tony introduced in CW, like boylost said.

BARF is what the Russo brothers are hinting at but it will be another 12 months before we really know.

I really like the updated Ant-Man suit; I like the red and the updated helmet looks great

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Is this also a slightly older Tony Stark? RDJ's hair has some more gray in it so are we looking at a "Future" Iron Man that might be several years after Infinity War? Considering his hair has mostly been dyed darker in the movies.

Maybe it takes some time for him to perfect his time-travel stuff.

Right? :lol

Have the first figure; haven’t had the slightest urge to get one of the subsequent ones. The first suit I thought was the best.

I dunno
I think the new suit from the ant-man and the wasp trailer looked good.
I wouldnt mind having the original suit and put a slightly aged michael douglas head sculpt on it next to a newer scott lang/paul rudd ant-man. so the evolution of the character/suit

Is this also a slightly older Tony Stark? RDJ's hair has some more gray in it so are we looking at a "Future" Iron Man that might be several years after Infinity War? Considering his hair has mostly been dyed darker in the movies.

Maybe it takes some time for him to perfect his time-travel stuff.
I was thinking alternative reality. With blonde hair Tony.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

so we all can agree the 2 "secret weapons" in the Movie promo release will be Proxima Midnight's staff he catches and Corvus Glaive's pike?

Hot Toys ever done anything like this before? Is there some kind of timeline when the secrets will actually be announced?

Slowly regretting this preorder but already used all my SS points on it anyway.

I feel it might be something different altogether. Why keep such a huge secret and spoiler free when he used the two staves that, btw wasn't even important and for a few seconds on screen? I feel it might be a traditional CA shield just for a bonus or something from Avengers 4 that they are not yet able to disclose until closer to release date.

I feel it might be something different altogether. Why keep such a huge secret and spoiler free when he used the two staves that, btw wasn't even important and for a few seconds on screen? I feel it might be a traditional CA shield just for a bonus or something from Avengers 4 that they are not yet able to disclose until closer to release date.
Agreed. Would kinda suck get those weapons already seen.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hot Toys ever done anything like this before? Is there some kind of timeline when the secrets will actually be announced?

Slowly regretting this preorder but already used all my SS points on it anyway.

Maybe they are waiting for it's release in China before showing everything. China HT's largest market right?

Not sure if I should order this or wait for the next film?

If you like this look, then I suggest you order it now because it is unlikely that Hot Toys will release another version if it looks very similar. Their CEO, Howard Chan also mentioned that during an interview (see the Infinity War Iron Man thread).

Back