1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this version. Although the tech version is nice, I think this version will be more fun to own due to the variety of poses it can hold. I can't wait to receive mine.

So what body should I use to go with the Holland head to make a customized Peter Parker?

Thanks but wouldn't that be too tall for a high school teenager? I'm guessing that Hot Toys will be making this Spidey shorter than the regular 1:6 figures.

I used this body for my custom ANH Luke Skywalker, and it is noticeably shorter than my other figures, so should be OK.

Thanks but wouldn't that be too tall for a high school teenager? I'm guessing that Hot Toys will be making this Spidey shorter than the regular 1:6 figures.

It's pretty short and slim. If anything you can make it shorter with a dremel....

Mine shipped yesterday so there's hoping he's a fast little fella and outsmarts customs officers ... :pray:

SSC just sent me the charging notice for Wednesday... Not that I mind, but that's probably the shortest notice I've ever gotten.

Me too!

And I know it's been said before but their shipping rates are ****ing ridiculous.

$19 to ship a small box a few hours south? It costs less to get things shipped from Japan!

Me too!

And I know it's been said before but their shipping rates are ****ing ridiculous.

$19 to ship a small box a few hours south? It costs less to get things shipped from Japan!
Mine is $20 to ship across the country. Not bad, but considering they don't double box anything, SS overcharges.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back