1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the figure so far. I'm running out of display space so he's with the iron men

d1655a6a59053fbf8e0464c697d2f457.jpg
8a698c6f43b36c6d831a53bf937448af.jpg
fc3793ea843db51276341d7e1848f355.jpg

love that Iron Man Mark 46 stand for avengers. Where did you get it??? DId it come with that pole and the clip?
thanks

035a946fbf13a8389db4e87d280026cd.jpg

Quick picture!
Just got this through today and first the piece I've bought in two years he's definitely nice. Bit bummed it doesn't have the bell joint in the chest/shoulder though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit bummed it doesn't have the ball joint in the chest/shoulder though
it doesn't???
i hoped after introducing that feature to T-600 and repeating in 1/4 T-800 they will include it in all skeletons.

it doesn't???
i hoped after introducing that feature to T-600 and repeating in 1/4 T-800 they will include it in all skeletons.

I thought the same.
The waist is quite limited with its movement too, either it's still stiff and it needs a bit of force or I'm due to break it.
Rather upsetting giving the price range of the figure but it does still look great on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics guys! I spent some time going over him last night. It's actually a really well done figure with TONS of detailing. There are some hydrolic pistons that I wish were not so loose, but overall they put a lot of work into it.

I received a response from SSC today about the missing neck rods absent from my endo. The rep said they will send me out a new endoskull with the rods attached to it. Can anyone tell me how they attach to the rods in the torso? Are they secured with screws in the bottoms? Also, I wonder if the neck hoses are designed to detach cleanly so they don't break. Then hopefully the skull pops off like a regular head on a ball joint. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.

First time I've been disappointed with hot toys. He's really cheap and flimsy, the base is lazy and recycled, there are noticeable seams in the plastic. The gun is the same way too. Price does not reflect quality this time and that's unlike hot toys I'm usually surprised rather than let down

I received a response from SSC today about the missing neck rods absent from my endo. The rep said they will send me out a new endoskull with the rods attached to it. Can anyone tell me how they attach to the rods in the torso? Are they secured with screws in the bottoms? Also, I wonder if the neck hoses are designed to detach cleanly so they don't break. Then hopefully the skull pops off like a regular head on a ball joint. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.

I'm not sure how this one is put together, but with the 1/4 endo the hoses aren't attached to anything in the chest they just go loose into the chest cavity. Not sure about the pistons, I think they just side out too. Head is on a ball joint. I assume this one is the same, but I guess you're gonna find out soon! Good luck.

First time I've been disappointed with hot toys. He's really cheap and flimsy, the base is lazy and recycled, there are noticeable seams in the plastic. The gun is the same way too. Price does not reflect quality this time and that's unlike hot toys I'm usually surprised rather than let down

Sell it or return it.

I'm not sure how this one is put together, but with the 1/4 endo the hoses aren't attached to anything in the chest they just go loose into the chest cavity. Not sure about the pistons, I think they just side out too. Head is on a ball joint. I assume this one is the same, but I guess you're gonna find out soon! Good luck.
Thanks DeadLeaves. It will be interesting to see what Sideshow sends me. The hoses on this endo seem pretty secure in the torso in that they don't want to move very freely on my copy, that's why I was wondering if they can detach from the skull without breakage. Also, it seems the neck pistons would be secured to the posts they attach to below the neck by something, maybe a screw or maybe even a tiny nut if the ends of the pistons have threads. I'm a bit apprehensive that it could be a big pain to swap all that out, but like you said, I'll find out soon. I do appreciate Sideshow's customer service in this case in that they're willing to send me the parts to replace what Hot Toys left out, but I can't help to think if it would have been easier just to send the whole thing back for an exchange. But maybe I'm reading too much into it it. The cool thing is that SSC wants me to destroy my existing endoskull once I receive the replacement, so I'll be able to re-enact the "You're terminated f$&ker" scene from the end of T1. Just gotta find a suitable hydraulic press. :lol

The cool thing is that SSC wants me to destroy my existing endoskull once I receive the replacement, so I'll be able to re-enact the "You're terminated f$&ker" scene from the end of T1.
AND keep a wonderful item for a diorama!
the skull is everything seen in the end of that scene anyway. (well, and the hand... oops.)

Thanks DeadLeaves. It will be interesting to see what Sideshow sends me. The hoses on this endo seem pretty secure in the torso in that they don't want to move very freely on my copy, that's why I was wondering if they can detach from the skull without breakage. Also, it seems the neck pistons would be secured to the posts they attach to below the neck by something, maybe a screw or maybe even a tiny nut if the ends of the pistons have threads. I'm a bit apprehensive that it could be a big pain to swap all that out, but like you said, I'll find out soon. I do appreciate Sideshow's customer service in this case in that they're willing to send me the parts to replace what Hot Toys left out, but I can't help to think if it would have been easier just to send the whole thing back for an exchange. But maybe I'm reading too much into it it. The cool thing is that SSC wants me to destroy my existing endoskull once I receive the replacement, so I'll be able to re-enact the "You're terminated f$&ker" scene from the end of T1. Just gotta find a suitable hydraulic press. :lol

Thinking about this a bit more - Depending on what the head assembly is made up of, the lower half of the pistons could (or should) be attached to the body. In that case the replacement could be pointless because there will be missing parts from the body.

In that case it'll probably be a full replacement, but don't worry, this guy will be in stock for a while. It just sucks waiting.

place him feet first under a car tire with Sarah at the wheel. :)
Hey now, it's just the head! :lol

AND keep a wonderful item for a diorama!
the skull is everything seen in the end of that scene anyway. (well, and the hand... oops.)
Great point, didn't even think of that!

Thinking about this a bit more - Depending on what the head assembly is made up of, the lower half of the pistons could (or should) be attached to the body. In that case the replacement could be pointless because there will be missing parts from the body.

In that case it'll probably be a full replacement, but don't worry, this guy will be in stock for a while. It just sucks waiting.
Yeah, I'll see what Sideshow sends me. The piston rods go through holes in another set of rods attached to anterior side of the back. I'm almost certain they're secured at the ends by screws or nuts, which would be a huge pain in the ass since that area is very tight.

Can anyone who has this endo look and see how their neck pistons are secured to the rods in the torso?

Back