1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may drive there and hand them the money at this point. I live in Ohio and yes I know it is a field trip but it maybe faster!

He has arrived!
8e2de688576026d1ed744db5824090e5.jpg
d0a46fb52c945cc7ba97b2a776591a53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell your pain bro. ****ing SSC has done this to me the last three figures I've gotten. They take my money then wait two days to ship. F@*Kers!

:lol Relax it's not life or death. Mine is still processing also. Hopefully next week we will all him. He might be my Elf on the shelf for Christmas.

They been doing that to me for years. It's become the norm from Sideshow.

It's definitely happened to me before but not as consistently as it has been lately. Usually I get charged and it ships that day or the next at the latest. The past few orders for me I've been charged one week, it ships the next week, and I get it the next week after that.

Well, with the Holiday, looks like mine won't ship until when they get back to work next Monday

Mine arrived yesterday from Sideshow. Guess I'm lucky.

Indeed you are. But I ordered way late, so I have myself to blame, I ordered on July 29th.. I had a preorder with BBTS first, but decided to go with sideshow for the points and to get it earlier.

Back