1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Scareb :duff

I'm gonna line up bodies outside SSC Hq that spell out 'SIDESHOW' then make the staff practice their superhero landings off the roof while I watch and eat chimichangas :rock

I ordered something from best buy last night around 1130 pm and it shipped today

sideshow isn't a freakin' bank, why do they think they need to take a 4 day weekend?

if they're gonna charge for something they should at least have the courtesy to ship it before leaving for vacation

I ordered something from best buy last night around 1130 pm and it shipped today

sideshow isn't a freakin' bank, why do they think they need to take a 4 day weekend?

if they're gonna charge for something they should at least have the courtesy to ship it before leaving for vacation

I find it funny that it seems like people with jobs that require the least physical labor get more days off. I mean, it seems like talk radio hosts get tons of vacation time, and they're off like every holiday. It's nuts.

Especially this time of year.. Retail stores extend their hours, venders need to bring more stock to their stores, shipping companies are in overdrive.. Yet sideshow charges almost $20 for shipping and it takes them several days to process. And it sucks that, for me, $20 for shipping shouldn't mean it'll take 6 days to get to me. (Which it always does). So, even if this ships for me on Monday, I probably won't get it until the following Monday.

I'm not angry, but something doesn't seem right. Also, since they've been fulfilling these orders in batches, it really shouldn't take multiple days between payment and shipping. Oh well.. I'll have it soon.

One thing I learned collecting Hot Toys is patience. Most of us dont have a store front to buy them from so we're mostly at the mercy of a shipper.

One thing I learned collecting Hot Toys is patience. Most of us dont have a store front to buy them from so we're mostly at the mercy of a shipper.

So true.

I'd love to be able to walk into a retail store and buy these. I mean, I could at my local comic book shop, but they always add a hefty mark up.. And the one shop in my local mall has one hot toys figure. It's the avengers normal hulk.. They're selling it for $525.

He's glorious!

DP.jpg

To be honest though best buy is a massive business with stores and warehouses all over multiple countries. Sideshow is one company in one state with one warehouse.

Fun fact, the middle finger hand I preordered from OSK will be here long before the actual figure ... :rotfl

Oh god, I hate how slow local retailers stock the stuff.

I cannot resist this figure. I bought it from an ebay seller who told me that the figure is from 2nd batch. I hope he's a honest one.

To be honest though best buy is a massive business with stores and warehouses all over multiple countries. Sideshow is one company in one state with one warehouse.

This is true but if they're going to charge people right before a holiday weekend they should at least put forth the effort to get it shipped out so it can travel to its destination during that time instead of setting in their warehouse.

I honestly wouldn't care so much if they didn't charge twice as much for shipping as pretty much any other online retailer. I mean, it does not cost $22 for standard usp shipping so they're basically just pocketing the difference.

I was lucky enough that mine was charged and shipped out right before the holiday weekend. He is due to arrive Tuesday!

But for those who got charged and no shipping notice that is a major foul on Sideshow's part. They should have made sure that every order that was charged shipped out before the weekend. If it can wait to ship Monday then it can wait to be charged!!!

Im thinking charges are automatic and get sent to the warehouse but people we're gone or did minimum. Holidays have that affect on people. I do agree that SSC shpping charges are outrageous because they overcharge and probably get a shipping discount but I guess it falls under "handling".

Back