1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed you are. But I ordered way late, so I have myself to blame, I ordered on July 29th.. I had a preorder with BBTS first, but decided to go with sideshow for the points and to get it earlier.

I ordered mine the day it went up for preorder on Sideshow. So I don't think it really mattered.

Ugh, so they charged my card and then just left for the weekend, lol.

If I did that to one of my buyers on ebay they would be pissed, especially if I charged $20 for shipping like they do.

Ugh, so they charged my card and then just left for the weekend, lol.

If I did that to one of my buyers on ebay they would be pissed, especially if I charged $20 for shipping like they do.

yeah but its sideshow, they do what they want. If you want Hot Toys merchandise you go through them. Even if you buy from another retailer guess who supplies that retailer......SIDESHOW!!!

I have an issue with my 3A prime, sent the info and just got a response Wednesday at like 4pm (3 days later from contacting them) and the response was "sorry the pictures you uploaded to our site didn't seem to go through, can you send them again". Right before a long holiday weekend, isn't that nice!!!

Sideshow also took my money and ran off for the weekend, so yeah **** you SSC :mad:

lmSKzxC.gif

My wife works from home on Fridays but the UPS driver must not have rang the doorbell or knocked very hard because they left a note at 11am. And my dogs go ape$#!+ when there's a hint of anyone at the door. I'll pick it up at the access point tomorrow[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife works from home on Fridays but the UPS driver must not have rang the doorbell or knocked very hard because they left a note at 11am. And my dogs go ape$#!+ when there's a hint of anyone at the door. I'll pick it up at the access point tomorrow[emoji53]

I've had more issues with ups than I care to talk about. I now have them sent to my local UPS store to sign and I pay 5.00 few and I get it on my way home from work. Something you might want to look into

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I tried out electronically "signing" for it before hand thanks to motuxmen's suggestion and it worked wonderfully. They gave me an estimated time it would be dropped off, I heard the truck come down the street, I heard the truck leave and viola, war machine was safely on my doorstep. You can also give them directions to leave it elsewhere if you think it'll be outside for a while.

Boy, they really aren't a good service. I was told yesterday it would be left at a UPS store but I should call first. So it rings and rings then the recorded message answers. Did that twice then the 3rd time it goes straight to message as if someone got tired of hearing the phone ring. Anyway, the tracking info says it's out for delivery again today so fingers crossed.

I always just stick a post it note to my front door asking them to leave there along with my signature at the bottom and it works every time. Saves me a lot of headaches (especially because my local UPS shipping center is only open for an hour a day).

I always just stick a post it note to my front door asking them to leave there along with my signature at the bottom and it works every time. Saves me a lot of headaches (especially because my local UPS shipping center is only open for an hour a day).

That's a great idea, this is my method from now on. I always miss my packages

I've tried that in the past and it worked. Now, based on something SSCs did with the processing, they won't leave it at all if someone doesn't physically sign. I thought it was a holiday thing but NOPE. Been happening ever since.

Back