1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, oh well next week I guess then for Deads

Seems weird, PE posted that pic of Deadpool on their FB page on the 15th July, they still got it as their profile pic. Plastic Enemies want Deadpool as much as us by the looks of it.

Yeah, he has to be next now. Right?
And that plastic enemies profile pic has had me thinking it could be any time now after they posted it! Maybe you're right, they are just as excited about deadpool as we are haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, he has to be next now. Right?
And that plastic enemies profile pic has had me thinking it could be any time now after they posted it! Maybe you're right, they are just as excited about deadpool as we are haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I believe he is the last one of the upcoming releases pic.

giphy.gif

Talk to a guy this morning and he told me his friend in Hong Kong already got Deadpool in hand. Not sure he is BSing me or not.

So people were disappointed that Deadpool wasn't released this week and when somebody says a friend of theirs from HK already got it, people call BS?

Hypocrites...maybe we should be thankful and excited it'll be released soon so we get less impatient whining in here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So people were disappointed that Deadpool wasn't released this week and when somebody says a friend of theirs from HK already got it, people call BS?

Hypocrites...maybe we should be thankful and excited it'll be released soon so we get less impatient whining in here.

It's not being hypocritical, it's just that if it were officially released, there'd be more hoopla and not just a second hand claim.

I have a birthmark on me that resembles jesus arm wrestling the pet shop boys in a back alley......but I don't have photos to back that up.....

It's not being hypocritical, it's just that if it were officially released, there'd be more hoopla and not just a second hand claim.
Let's just be more patient and wait. At this point, nobody really knows and we're literally just crapshooting.

Back