1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A HK seller told me he's supposed to come out this week. He also said it was supposed to have come out last week. So, who knows! This same seller was right on the last couple figures that came out though. Hopefully, he'd right! Lol

Jingobell just posted a teaser for what it looks like is the batman figure. Maybe deadpool after that then??

random question, but would you guys rather figures like this come out earlier but with a staggered release so all Territories get their allotments over time, or would you rather what it seems they're doing in that the entire production run is nearly completed before they are released?

random question, but would you guys rather figures like this come out earlier but with a staggered release so all Territories get their allotments over time, or would you rather what it seems they're doing in that the entire production run is nearly completed before they are released?
What's the purpose of asking this question? Do you work at Hot Toys?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

September it is . . .

giphy-1455117816.gif

I know waiting is part of the game but come on ... this is getting really frustrating. ( ಠ ಠ )
Release the guy already!

Deadpool is most certainly releasing next week. There's just no way they can hold off on him any longer. I'm thrilled about batmans "stealth" release...but even i think it's ice cold to release DP last.

Deadpool is most certainly releasing next week. There's just no way they can hold off on him any longer. I'm thrilled about batmans "stealth" release...but even i think it's ice cold to release DP last.

They saved the best till last :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back