1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think he has the baby hand while he's in the suit. Might be why he doesn't come with it. Don't quite remember though

Don't think he has the baby hand while he's in the suit. Might be why he doesn't come with it. Don't quite remember though
I thought he was in the suit unmasked sitting on the couch with the old lady he lived with. Maybe he was in a bath robe then, haven't seen it since opening weekend so can't remember exactly.

My Brother just ordered me this for my birthday!!! so excited!

How poseable do you guys think it will be? I'm getting tired of owning figures stuck in museum poses.

My Brother just ordered me this for my birthday!!! so excited!

How poseable do you guys think it will be? I'm getting tired of owning figures stuck in museum poses.

i fear he'll end up having the same problem that other figures with outfits like this have. whether it's the fear of ripping at the seams, or stretched out fabric, or the suit itself limiting the articulation. but i will say that the prototype shots look like it's got a decent range of movement. hopefully the same is true for the production figure.

I'm hopeful but it's really 50/50 from proto to production. Stealth Cap seemed to have a good bit of articulation in proto but we know how that turned out.

i fear he'll end up having the same problem that other figures with outfits like this have. whether it's the fear of ripping at the seams, or stretched out fabric, or the suit itself limiting the articulation. but i will say that the prototype shots look like it's got a decent range of movement. hopefully the same is true for the production figure.

Good points. There's obviously no way of knowing now but I suspect somewhat limited articulation or at least less than what we saw in the promo pics. It'll very likely still look good so that won't preclude me from getting two.

Anyone heard any update? Was the latest sideahow wave of next figures updated? When I called them to ask they said soon... Guess I'll have Mark 45 to keep me company but that's never enough.

I'm wondering if he'll come with "broken wrist articulation"..:rotfl

T_Rex_Arms.jpg

Back