1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus turns into a normal sized human

He's a pretty big guy in human form, about six six. He gains around a foot transformed and doubles in mass.

I personally thought he looked great and the costume was typical of these movies. I really doubt red/yellow wrist bands and knee high boots would look great anyway. lol

Last edited:
He's a pretty big guy in human form, about six six. He gains around a foot transformed and doubles in mass.

I personally thought he looked great and the costume was typical of these movies. I really doubt red/yellow wrist bands and knee high boots would look great anyway. lol

I agree, I think they nailed Colossus. A HT fig would be awesome.

Aesthetic wise, it's really up to personal choice. In terms of quality though, I've heard a lot of people make comments on the lower quality 1/6 figures that SSC produces. These comments have always turned me away from there figures and stick primarily to HTs.

Instant buy for me but wouldn't it have been hilarious if they added that baby hand as an addon?

I think the baby hand, pink bag, drawings, and the unicorn toy would have been fantastic extras. This would have been an instant purchase for me if it came with some of those things.

Just placed my order for Deadpool. Haven't had a new Hot Toy figure since I bought my Bank Robber Joker 2.0 from AEC like two years ago. Feels weird to preorder them again, but I can't wait to have this DP in my collection~

Back