1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I have a question about flex payments with Sideshow... If I've paid all the payments except the final one, do they charge the final payment when the figure is about to ship or when the final payment is due (for example the 5th of the month)...? Does this make sense? I hope it does... :cuckoo:

They charge the last payment on your final flex day. I'm sure you could call them to push it faster but I usually just wait. I've only ordered a few flexes from them over the years.

They moved my last 2 flex payments to July and August. I would have preferred they just move the last payment.

They charge the last payment on your final flex day. I'm sure you could call them to push it faster but I usually just wait. I've only ordered a few flexes from them over the years.

They charge the last payment when it ships. If the figure is not out on your scheduled payment date that date gets moved.

Is this coupon eligible? If so, what current coupon is being used? Thank you.

It has been coupon eligible for a while I preordered back in March I think. I believe sideshow items become coupon eligible after they have been up for pre order for over 3 months.

Thought you guys might like this.

FLpwE85.jpg

PVQMXPS.jpg

78hWRBK.jpg

Back