1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the live chat wasn’t the greatest. Actually now I remember all those shipping options popping up but when checking out through the website they all said $30...so I went with priority.

Would have really liked to get that Ultron Prime for $150. I'd been keeping an eye on him to go on super sale on Midtown for a long time now, but I wasn't looking closely enough, apparently.

Did anyone who ordered from Midtown Comics get an email confirmation regarding their order?

I placed mine at 9am this morning and it's 5pm now and I still haven't gotten any type of receipt or acknowledgment... :dunno

Yes I received an email confirmation right away.

Hmm...that's odd...my credit card was charged and my account on Midtown Comics shows an order number...weird.

My "Order Status" is currently "Approved Credit". May I ask what your status is listed as?

Hmm...that's odd...my credit card was charged and my account on Midtown Comics shows an order number...weird.

My "Order Status" is currently "Approved Credit". May I ask what your status is listed as?

It says order confirmation...any chance you mistyped your email address?

That’s the thing about ordering from Midtown (at least my experience). You may pay for priority or some other form of expedited shipping, but it’ll take them about a week to put it in the mail.

That’s the thing about ordering from Midtown (at least my experience). You may pay for priority or some other form of expedited shipping, but it’ll take them about a week to put it in the mail.

If the trade off for half-price shipping is a lil longer wait, then I suppose it's worth it. :dunno

Well finally got my "process" notification. Wow, took them 5 whole days to process the order...so much for that discount I got on that 3-5 day shipping. It's not the worst thing in the world and I'm a patient person, but still. Haha. :panic:

I got the same order processed email today (and I paid for priority shipping) so it seems you still got the best deal possible. Pretty lame that it takes them 5 business days to process an order. Also there’s still no indication of whether it’s shipped...Not very impressive for the city that never sleeps.

I got the same order processed email today (and I paid for priority shipping) so it seems you still got the best deal possible. Pretty lame that it takes them 5 business days to process an order. Also there’s still no indication of whether it’s shipped...Not very impressive for the city that never sleeps.

Yeah, being able to save a little over 50% on shipping ain't a bad trade off, especially if the processing time is the same for everyone else who paid $30. Now to continue playing the waiting game...

I ordered the Ultron Prime on 04/28, it’s been marked as “ready to ship” since 05/01. Nothing since then.

I ordered the Ultron Prime on 04/28, it’s been marked as “ready to ship” since 05/01. Nothing since then.

Damn, these guys seem like they take their sweet ass time...but, hey, for the deep discount I was able to snag this for I really can't complain.

So one full week after “processing” I finally received my tracking number today. Guess I’ll be receiving it this week then! :yess:

Back