1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placement of the retracted batons...
avengers-podcast.jpg

Received Black Widow, Hawkeye and Electro yesterday.

Having owned all the Black Widow's she is my favourite, worst hair but best accessories.

IMG_2674.jpg

Great picture RaZaTrOn!

I actually think the IM2 Widow has the worst looking hair out of the box, simply predicated on the fact that I don't think it looks anything like her hair in IM2. AoU Widow I think does come with the best accessories though, as you mentioned.

Anybody interested in the AOU digital copy it came out today and has bonus features. I'm tempted since I barely use my blu ray player anymore

4b659491a496f3cbe432a7bab8f6b359.jpg
dccc63e2e00a0f7a4acc633569a8cdbb.jpg

Finally opened her up tonight. The hair wasn't too bad however I'll probably try rinsing the product out. I also broke my very first wrist peg with her trying to position the batons. I have about 20 figs so I'm pretty impressed I made it this far!

I need some posing ideas. Everything I tried looked kind of awkward. It might be because she sort of has the dead eye thing going on. Right now it looks like Bruce is freaking out because they're going to be late for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics, hm if you watch the movie again you'll probably get some posing ideas

Already broke a wrist peg, and I need as solution for the hair. I read a few pages back just wet it let it dry then comb it with a small comb?

So my girlfriend didn't start out as a fan of this hobby, but I can say she's come around. I'm on my way to a gig and she just texted me these pictures from home...
7f8a78a3a593fc73f54f415d8e3e7541.jpg
3552563e1f732d63140c8017b01917e9.jpg
2006ab7e27e08d350a022d52010cef2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back