1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Age of Ultron Black Widow. I think the sculpt is great. You just have to mess with the hair a little bit to maximize the likeness.
I want to post pictures of mine but I'm new to this site and I don't know how to post pictures lol. I think my Widow looks great and I really want to show how I got mine to look good.

I love my Age of Ultron Black Widow. I think the sculpt is great. You just have to mess with the hair a little bit to maximize the likeness.
I want to post pictures of mine but I'm new to this site and I don't know how to post pictures lol. I think my Widow looks great and I really want to show how I got mine to look good.

On the toolbar above when you type a post, select the insert image icon (3rd icon from right), then select the "From Computer" tab (presuming the image is saved on your computer or device), choose the file and then press "Upload File(s)".

On the toolbar above when you type a post, select the insert image icon (3rd icon from right), then select the "From Computer" tab (presuming the image is saved on your computer or device), choose the file and then press "Upload File(s)".

thanks I'll post some pics of my BW soon

IMG_0100.jpgIMG_0100.jpgFor my Black Widow, out of the box I just applied a bit more gel and moved the hair back a little bit in to try and mimic the hair from the movie. Here's how she looked out of the box after i applied a bit of gel.

This is how my Black Widow looks like now. I washed her hair and curled it as best i can with bobby pins. I then blow-dried her hair with low heat and molded it to how I want
IMG_0375.jpg

Lol I understand. I'm not good with doll hair at all and there was a point in which I thought I permanently screwed up her hair but I kept trying. If you like yours the way it is I recommend keeping it that way. I'm gonna do a bit more to the hair to see if I can get it as movie accurate as possible. I'm OCD like that lol

I have the winter soldier Widow but I kinda want this one now.. Feel like she needs the Avengers hair style in my display. But I also don't want to sell my WS version.

I have the winter soldier Widow but I kinda want this one now.. Feel like she needs the Avengers hair style in my display. But I also don't want to sell my WS version.

I have the same feeling about Thor, but it could be influenced by the second voice in my head telling me to get Loki and display him with Thor, and replace Thor with AoU Thor..

I have the same feeling about Thor, but it could be influenced by the second voice in my head telling me to get Loki and display him with Thor, and replace Thor with AoU Thor..

I wish I could think like that.

If I already have a figure that I like of a particular character and another version comes out, the voice in my head tells me to ***** it and keep the one I already have and simply get the current version to add to, not replace. :lol

I wish I could think like that.

If I already have a figure that I like of a particular character and another version comes out, the voice in my head tells me to ***** it and keep the one I already have and simply get the current version to add to, not replace. :lol

Im usually like that but the AoU Avengers figures are so superior to the Avengers figures I couldn't have them in the same space so I sold them to fund the new set. It looks like HT is on a roll right now so I doubt the Avengers 3 figs will be that much better than AoU so Ill probably not sell AoU when they come out.

Im usually like that but the AoU Avengers figures are so superior to the Avengers figures I couldn't have them in the same space so I sold them to fund the new set. It looks like HT is on a roll right now so I doubt the Avengers 3 figs will be that much better than AoU so Ill probably not sell AoU when they come out.

AoU as an aggregate whole is indeed one of HT best lines, in my opinion. The figures just look so good standing next to one another. Within the MCU, with the exception of Cap films (TFA and TWS), what I at least try and do is collect entire lines, or close to, from the group Avenger films and only get select figures from individual films.

Back