1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, being that it's now in stock, to them you either buy it or you don't if you haven't already. The flex payments are only when you pre-order it and you make payments on it up until its slated release. If it's released early, they will give you the option of paying the rest of the amount you owe on it off right there, otherwise you can still make payments on it up until when it's initial "official" release date was.

AoU Iron Man Mark XLIII and Cap were both early releases, in June and July respectively. I passed on the option to get Mark XLIII early, knowing that Cap was going to be an early release right around the corner. I wil be receiving Mark XLIII this Thursday though, which is when its initial release was thought to be.

I thought you could always flex an in stock item, just with fewer payments. I flexed Winter Soldier just a few months ago.

Are you? If so, I wasn't privy of that. I thought that as the release date got closer, the flex payments got fewer and larger in size. For instance with Cap, I know that in June you were still able to flex him, but it was like two payments of 100 some odd dollars. I thought once it's in stock, it's pretty much just buy it now.

I don't see why they shouldn't give you the option of making flex payments on something that is already in stock, but I wasn't aware that you could.

I do believe they let you flex slower selling figures to help move them. You can still do a two month payment plan on Stealth Cap but not AoU.

Decided to take my toy out and mess around with it :lol

20150801_160935-1.jpg

20150801_162132.jpg

Love these! Great pics!

You can definitely flex in stock items, I've done it, but usually not for as many months as a preorder. I think the option is not available for cap because the figure is selling really well and will probably be out of stock sooner than later.

You can definitely flex in stock items, I've done it, but usually not for as many months as a preorder. I think the option is not available for cap because the figure is selling really well and will probably be out of stock sooner than later.

Makes sense. :goodpost:

Make that two of us that like the mask/helmet on, unmasked HS's are a nice bonus feature, but I prefer my figures to look like they have stepped out of a comic book.

I agree. Since I have the entire Cap collection, I try and have an even amount of Caps that are masked and unmasked. The Avengers Cap figure is just one that I'm feeling more with the mask on. Same with the AoU suit being that it's my favorite suit, so I want to see him in full gear. I initially liked him better with the non helmeted headsculpt being that it's so good, but after seeing a lot of pictures in this thread with the mask on, it swayed my opinion.

I'm sure this is an reiteration some previous post, but this figure exhibits one instance where it's execution is better than real life. It's proportions are better than perfect, the sculpt(s)... fantastic, tailoring superb, uniform design.. all gorgeous. I canceled my Waitlist conversion for the Golden Age Capt and have been kicking myself in the head ever since, THIS rendition however LITERALLY nails EVERY SINGLE FACET of what THAT figure missed by a country mile. I can't imagine a better Capt figure, this may be the Apex. As of Aug 2nd it's still available..... Get it NOW if you haven't guys.....

Anyone have any pics from when they destroyed this guy for their return? I wanna make sure I do it right! Kinda scared they're gonna charge me for a second one.

Anyone have any pics from when they destroyed this guy for their return? I wanna make sure I do it right! Kinda scared they're gonna charge me for a second one.

Wait... Are you asking us... To share a pic that was shown as proof of destruction. To help you prove you destroyed something? :rotfl

Back