Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same... Now a black and silver like the comic book Stealth suit I would be all over (basically Nightclub in its concept art colours).

I would rather save thr Mark III for that rumoured Die Cast version, thr first film is still my favourite overall and so that suit would be a welcome addition to my selective 'wishlist' personal Iron Legion.

I hate seeing that cancelled Blue Stealth Mark III. I STILL and ALWAYS will want that exact figure. :gah:

I felt that way when I first saw it years ago, not so much anymore.

Blue Steel would cream that on display, as it looks very flat as opposed to newer armors that are very vibrant and pop on display.

I think Takaboi's custom Mk V looks nice too :)

Being that this is a toys fair exclusive figure, does that mean it's price will be much higher than a normal IM armor?

Any ballpark guesses on where it will stand among normal releases? I'd hope it be around 230-250, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were even higher.

Well midas was $300 and comes with about the same stuff, and it's a toy fair ex so probably closer to $300 area. IMO I don't see these figure any less than $275, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

Well midas was $300 and comes with about the same stuff, and it's a toy fair ex so probably closer to $300 area. IMO I don't see these figure any less than $275, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

This would be my assumption, prepare for $300, be surprised for anything less.

I feel ya....$300 for a doll is nuts but why complain when you buy it anyway reinforcing their constant price hikes :rotfl

yep lately ive been thinking of being less forgiving of bad figures, and just cancelling if in-hand pics show its crap, GA:Cap will be my last bad figure, if everyone did the same we'd have less bad figures

yep lately ive been thinking of being less forgiving of bad figures, and just cancelling if in-hand pics show its crap, GA:Cap will be my last bad figure, if everyone did the same we'd have less bad figures

I been going back n forth with Cap but he is an ex which sold out so I will keep him. Standard release bad figures been easy to pass on.....**** is too expensive otherwise.

Back